What song(s) make you cry?

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Look at me, I will never pass for a perfect bride, Or a perfect daughter. Can it be, I'm not meant to play this part? Now I see, that if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family's heart. Who is that girl I see, stareing straight back at me? When will my reflection show who I am inside?*

S

superbot

WITHOUT DOUBT, "Everybody's got to Learn Sometime" by The Korgis and I don't know why it does but it does......

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To me it is not just a song,it is more about the voice of a singer and the lyrics,then the music,too.
Most songs by Whitney Houston(I will always love you,Didn't we almost have it all,one moment in time,greatest love of al etc.),Leona Lewis(Better in time...),Mariah Carey(Hero,can't live if living is without you,endless love....),Tina Turner(her voice is so great,can't quote a single song),Kelly Clarkson(because of you...),Giorgia(most of her slow songs),Sarah Brightman("nessun dorma" to quote one...),Maria Callas(Casta Diva,Amami Alfredo,Vissi d'arte...vissi d'amore),Celine Dion,Dionne Warwick(what friends are for...) but one of the most moving is "dancing" by Elisa!

I could say all of my "slow songs" part in my I-Pod:).

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So tinha de ser com voce sung by elis regina.

I can't make you love me- bonnie raitt

Wild Horses- the stones

You were meant for me - Jewel

Make you Feel my love- adele

Ne me quitte pas- jacques brel

These are days 10,000 maniacs

Sirius Black

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rap, dance and a lot of newer pop, indie and RnB songs make me cry.

They literally hurt my ears too much.

Octavarium by Dream Theater makes my throat choke up a bit by the very end because it's such a masterpiece.