What sort of thrusting feels good?

sxy_vince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies:

I want to understand more about what type of thrusting motions women enjoy (and why you enjoy it)?

I am keen to hear about the usual issues (hard & fast, slow & gentle). But I also want to know more detail about other aspects:
- Do you like variation (shallow then deep)?
- Do you like it if he 'teases' ie takes his cock out and then puts it back in?
- Do you like it if he rubs his cock against your clit, etc?
- Are there any other things a man can do with his cock that you like?

Also: why do you like it? Is it about building up tension, feeling 'taken', what?

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oooh! More fun questions! *squeal*

Every sexual experience is different. And, by "sexual experience" I mean every new time the dick is put inside you. So, the answer to this is going to vary minute by minute, for me. I always like it deep, which is part of why I'm a size queen. If I can't feel you in my stomach, I'm not going to really enjoy what's going on for long. (Not literally in my stomach, but that does seem to be the region most affected by deep penetration for me. I like it.)

I can do shallow, once I've been pretty satisfied. So, a couple of hours into the whole escapade, do shallow, if that works for you. Be prepared for me to pull you closer to me and shove you deeper, though.

Only if we've been really playful during foreplay. I don't require foreplay all the time, so if we had no real foreplay and you're teasing me, I'll get pissy. Sometimes, I just need it, you know? LOL

Um...that doesn't do much for me, but I can't say I dislike it. I just don't think about it much.

Stick it in my mouth? Ass? LOL

Um...I just like cock, so I don't know. I like to play with them. I like having a man masturbate in my face.

Also: why do you like it? Is it about building up tension, feeling 'taken', what?
Why do I like thrusting? B/c you can feel a man's power the most, IMO. The main reason I have sex with men instead of just using dildos and dongs is b/c I like the feel of a man on top of me. I get on top sometimes, but when I'm really horny, it's b/c I want to feel a man's weight. The thrusting just makes his difference from me all the more apparent.

I do like feeling taken, but I think there are better ways to do that then simply thrusting a vagina. If I'm going to feel properly fucked, it's b/c the man was pounding away, hard and fast, for a long time. If I feel sore afterward, I know I've been fucked well. And, I like that. If you're shallow and gentle, I never feel truly satisfied afterward. I tend to be pretty animalistic during sex, I think. I bite, hit. If you tie me to the bed, I'm lifting myself up...I need that muscle action. I don't feel tired afterward, so I'm not sure what it is. But, hard thrusting just makes it more real for me.

Now, I'm all hot and bothered. Seriously, though, I probably wouldn't deal with men if it weren't for the hard thrusting with a real penis. (Did I just type that out loud?)

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy feet said:
"I tend to be pretty animalistic during sex, I think. I bite, hit. If you tie me to the bed, I'm lifting myself up...I need that muscle action. I don't feel tired afterward"

LOL Where HAVE you been all my life?! :confused:

sxy_vince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow Happyfeet - That is a great response, and you got me hot and bothered in the process. I think I have learnt a little bit more - Thanks.

I would be interested to know if any other women have similar or differing views on what they enjoy?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The sort of thrust I like depends on my mood entirely. Generally I like it shallow and slow and then to build up to longer harder thrusts.

Yes, but not too many times or I just get cross!

I absolutely love that.... a slippery wet cock on my clit drives me wild!

Well I'd be thrilled if he could hammer nails with it because I've got some shelves that have been needing to be put up for about 18 months now!

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, UKBBW-Denise! "Well I'd be thrilled if he could hammer nails with it because I've got some shelves that have been needing to be put up for about 18 months now!"

Hey it doesn't get much better than a woman with a sex drive that won't quit, who can throw in lines like that one, without missing a beat!

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, me too! me too!:smile:

Ladies:

I want to understand more about what type of thrusting motions women enjoy (and why you enjoy it)?

I am keen to hear about the usual issues (hard & fast, slow & gentle). But I also want to know more detail about other aspects:

I like hard and fast, or hard and slow (slow with intensity and deep hard penetration...hope that makes sense.)

Gentle? Never! (yawn.)

Only do this if you want to frustrate the hell out of me. I was with a guy once who (I think) used this as a method to keep himself from climaxing too quickly. It had the unfortunate side effect of keeping me from climaxing at all...

Occasionally. Sometimes it gets me hot to have to beg for it. But I don't like prolonged teasing.

If you're talking about something outside of penetration, it's fun for a minute as part of foreplay, but then I would like to move on.

If you're talking about high-angle penetration that stimulates the clit during intercourse, then that would be a definite yes.

Hmm...sometimes I like to feel his erection against the back of me (up against my buttcheeks) while he is touching my front (fondling breasts, masturbating me, stroking skin...) It can be arousing to know he can touch me wherever he wants, but I can't touch him...yet I can still feel his hard cock pressing against me.

I definitely like to suck it, lick it, and fondle it.

Also, recently, he described a certain way he sometimes masturbates, and I asked him to do it in front of me, start to finish. It was, of course, educational, but it was also extremely hot to watch him, wanting more and more to touch it, taste it, climb on... and not being able to. By the time he climaxed I was about ready to cum myself just from watching him. Don't know if all girls like to watch guys masturbate, though.

I like to feel taken...okay, I love it. But my tendencies can be just as aggressive as submissive. In fact, I have a fantasy of tying him up, licking and sucking him until he almost cums (evil, I know), and touching him wherever I want, however I want. Ultimately, I would finish it by riding the hell out of him. I love a good, hard ride.

But back to being taken. I think it's mostly about being desired so much that a man loses control and takes what he wants, as violently as he wants to. If he's still in control of himself, then maybe he doesn't want to fuck me quite badly enough...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, me too! me too!:smile:

Ladies:

I like hard and fast, or hard and slow (slow with intensity and deep hard penetration...hope that makes sense.)

Gentle? Never! (yawn.)

Only do this if you want to frustrate the hell out of me. I was with a guy once who (I think) used this as a method to keep himself from climaxing too quickly. It had the unfortunate side effect of keeping me from climaxing at all...

Occasionally. Sometimes it gets me hot to have to beg for it. But I don't like prolonged teasing.

If you're talking about something outside of penetration, it's fun for a minute as part of foreplay, but then I would like to move on.

If you're talking about high-angle penetration that stimulates the clit during intercourse, then that would be a definite yes.

Hmm...sometimes I like to feel his erection against the back of me (up against my buttcheeks) while he is touching my front (fondling breasts, masturbating me, stroking skin...) It can be arousing to know he can touch me wherever he wants, but I can't touch him...yet I can still feel his hard cock pressing against me.

I definitely like to suck it, lick it, and fondle it.

Also, recently, he described a certain way he sometimes masturbates, and I asked him to do it in front of me, start to finish. It was, of course, educational, but it was also extremely hot to watch him, wanting more and more to touch it, taste it, climb on... and not being able to. By the time he climaxed I was about ready to cum myself just from watching him. Don't know if all girls like to watch guys masturbate, though.

I like to feel taken...okay, I love it. But my tendencies can be just as aggressive as submissive. In fact, I have a fantasy of tying him up, licking and sucking him until he almost cums (evil, I know), and touching him wherever I want, however I want. Ultimately, I would finish it by riding the hell out of him. I love a good, hard ride.

But back to being taken. I think it's mostly about being desired so much that a man loses control and takes what he wants, as violently as he wants to. If he's still in control of himself, then maybe he doesn't want to fuck me quite badly enough...
Now i need to go take a cold shower. Wow!!:tongue:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
- Do you like variation (shallow then deep)? Of course, my favourite is slow and deep in the begining and end but during i do like it hard and fastwhich because of the speed tends to be shallow..No body likes chocolate all the time, right?
- Do you like it if he 'teases' ie takes his cock out and then puts it back in? Only once or twice. If he keeps doing it all the time your rhythm gets put out and that isnt good..And no teasing as im about to orgasm, that is just annoying
- Do you like it if he rubs his cock against your clit, etc? Im assuming head..Yeah. Even though he could get a better tickle going with a finger knowing it is his cock and feeling so much more exciting
A little self-sucking is very good if he can. But i just like to watch a guy mastubate. It really is my biggest turn on
Also: why do you like it? Is it about building up tension, feeling 'taken', what?You mean self-sucking and masturbating? I like seeing how a man treats his cock, showing it love or treating it rough and nasty, how he pleasures himself and what gets him off..Shows he is totally secure and comfortable with me to let me watch him at a vaunerable point

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good sex is all about timing. Generally I like slow and deep to start and then a variety. Sometimes slow and tantric, sometimes hard and fast. Sometimes with a lot of hip grinding and angle variation, sometimes just lock in on a good spot and work it. All about timing.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Studhunter, that last bit from your makes you sound like you've become a real pro.

sxy_vince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the comments ladies - you all gave quite detailed comments which were very informative - its nice to get insights into how a woman feels ...

And if anyone else wants to contribute their perspective then please do ...

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
[/B]

Gentle? Never! (yawn.

This has by far been one of the most shocking relevations I've experienced over the years. Seems most women, well at least the ones I've been with, much preferred for me to "really fuck them" as opposed to me making slow love to them. Not all the time, but definitely most of the time. Seemed to go against everything I grew up hearing. I personally prefer it slower, not because I need to to stop climaxing, although I was like that once, but because it simply feels better to me. Now I simply start off slow for no more than a minute orr two, then try to do like she wants or needs me to.

[/I]

Yeah I think a lot of guys tend to go slow to stop from reaching the edge, although again it personally feels great to me. I don't think most women can truly understand how tough it is for some guys to hold back sometimes.

Now this is something that works for me too. Just so erotic!

[/QUOTE]

I'd say all in all, that most seemed to like some sort of variety. Just not the same speed or depth all the time.

ohbaby!

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you like variation (shallow then deep)?
YES!!!
MAKES ME WANT IT ALL THE MORE...GETS ME ANXIOUS FOR IT!
MMM, YEAH...
SHOVE IT IN AND CUM :tongue:

YEP, ALL THAT ... AND BEING THE OBJECT OF HIS DESIRE :wink:

D

deleted15807

Good sex is all about timing.

The best lovers are those that can read and respond at just the right time. That moves when you move. That stops when you stop. Otherwise it's a waste. :frown1: