What Star/birthsign Are People On Here

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Just a thread to find out what main birthsigns people are on this web site, nothing to heavy.
You don't have to believe in it, or do you believe in the stars and compatability ?.

Firstly : What sign are you ?

Secondly : Do you believe in compatability with another sign ?

Thirdly : Is there a sign you would avoid ?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a Libra! and proud of it lol (though trying to keep balance in my life is a pain in the ass). Umm about compatablity...there have been several people in the past of certain signs that have just rubbed me the wrong way...and I now try to avoid them....Aries, Scorpio, Leo.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a thread to find out what main birthsigns people are on this web site, nothing to heavy.
You don't have to believe in it, or do you believe in the stars and compatability ?.

Firstly : What sign are you ?

Secondly : Do you believe in compatability with another sign ?

Thirdly : Is there a sign you would avoid ?

Firstly: Scorpio with Cancer moon and Leo rising
Secondly: Yes, to some degree. Allegedly compatible with Scorpio,Cancer, Pisces, Capricorn,Virgo and Taurus.
Thirdly: Yes, to some degree. Allegedly at odds with Aquarius, Aries, Sagittarius,Leo,Gemini,Libra.

But then I suppose that is for romantic relationships because one of my best friends is a Libra and we get along wonderfully.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
virgo, borderline libra
maybe. i had to do a paper on it in high school. watched mine and 3 others horoscopes for 2 months. what was crazy was that just about everyday our horoscopes were right. sure, they are worded in a way that generalizes things so that the reader can relate his/her life happenings to it, i don't really know what i believe.
yes. libra women tend to end up being crazy sluts whenever i date them.

did you know that the astrological signs are wrong though? a virgo is no longer a virgo because since these signs were first derived, the universe and the positions of the planets have moved so much that someone born between sept.2 and sept. 22 2007 wasn't actually born when the virgo sign was in roataion. if that makes any sense

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
virgo, borderline libra
maybe. i had to do a paper on it in high school. watched mine and 3 others horoscopes for 2 months. what was crazy was that just about everyday our horoscopes were right. sure, they are worded in a way that generalizes things so that the reader can relate his/her life happenings to it, i don't really know what i believe.
yes. libra women tend to end up being crazy sluts whenever i date them.

did you know that the astrological signs are wrong though? a virgo is no longer a virgo because since these signs were first derived, the universe and the positions of the planets have moved so much that someone born between sept.2 and sept. 22 2007 wasn't actually born when the virgo sign was in roataion. if that makes any sense

Yes Skullmason informed us of the horrifying fact. I dont want to move because that would make me a Libra! :biggrin1:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a proud Virgo.

Definitely believe in compatibility.

Would totally avoid Leo and Aries.

Mikayla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am Scorpio. Dont really beleive in compatability with another sign and no there is no sign I would avoid.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm an aquarian....

I married an aquarian then someone told me a relationship with a fellow aquarian was a bad idea... they were right! :rolleyes:

I have to be honest and say I know little about it so no, I don't let star signs rule who I'd go out with...

though maybe I should! :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a thread to find out what main birthsigns people are on this web site, nothing to heavy. You don't have to believe in it, or do you believe in the stars and compatability ?
Firstly: What sign are you?
Taurus with a Sagitarrius moon.

Secondly: Do you believe in compatability with another sign?
Yes and no.

Thirdly: Is there a sign you would avoid?
From experience a Scorpio.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
1.) I'm a Pisces.

2 & 3.) I don't believe in astrology at all.

and yeah, the zodiac has shifted since it was first invented (procession of the equinoxes, i think?). so, actually, in march 1984, i think i was techinically an aquarius.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a thread to find out what main birthsigns people are on this web site, nothing to heavy. You don't have to believe in it, or do you believe in the stars and compatability ?
Taurus with a Sagitarrius moon.

Yes and no.

From experience a Scorpio.

A Scorpio? Oh my now you know you are going to have to tell the story to me! LOL! I swear these Scorpio boyz are giving us a bad name! :biggrin1::eek:

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm a pisces. i don't believe in this either, but it's just fun reading your predictions in the paper.