What Star/birthsign Are People On Here

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a Libra! and proud of it lol (though trying to keep balance in my life is a pain in the ass). Umm about compatablity...there have been several people in the past of certain signs that have just rubbed me the wrong way...and I now try to avoid them....Aries, Scorpio, Leo.

Wow that is two out of my three...:biggrin1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm a scorpio and november 11th is my birthdate. however, in the chinese zodiac i am an ox (1985).

over the years i've noticed a pattern i have about leo men: my brother is a leo, my father is a leo, and all my ex-boyfriends are leos. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna end up with a leo.

there are no signs that i try to avoid.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm a scorpio and november 11th is my birthdate. however, in the chinese zodiac i am an ox (1985).

over the years i've noticed a pattern i have about leo men: my brother is a leo, my father is a leo, and all my ex-boyfriends are leos. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna end up with a leo.

there are no signs that i try to avoid.

Most of my former beaux have either been Virgo, Capricorn or Scorpio.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
while i've dated other signs besides leos, i've actually never dated another scorpio. i'm too afraid our personalities might clash, lol.

Actually, it is FABULOUS! Just imagine all the neat things about yourself multiplied by two. There are things you dont even have to explain...

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, it is FABULOUS! Just imagine all the neat things about yourself multiplied by two. There are things you dont even have to explain...

well... if you put it that way, i guess it would be pretty nice to have someone as sexually compatible as myself. after all, scorpio does rule the erogenous zones and all things sexual.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A Scorpio? Oh my now you know you are going to have to tell the story to me! LOL! I swear these Scorpio boyz are giving us a bad name! :biggrin1::eek:

My scorpio man love disaster was that Irish Catholic dentist.

I have no problem with Scorpio women. I used to be very into astrology and had my charts done and all that nonsense. :tongue: The theory is that if you are exactly six signs apart you are polar opposites. Sometimes this works out just fine as opposites can attract. But in the instance of Taurus and Scorpio this is often a volatile and disastrous pairing.

IMHO - The best book on the subject of love and astrology is Linda Goodman's Love Signs.

Taurus Woman & Scorpio Man
The sooner this horror is done with the better. Linda Goodman, Love Signs

This is a poor love match for a Taurus girl. If you get involved with a Scorpio, you can expect a roller-coaster ride of a relationship. You may be attracted to each other and that might be enough to hold it together for a short while. But your arguments and jealousies are likely to greatly outweigh any happy times you have together. Scorpio boys are suspicious and moody, and sometimes they’ll make up any excuse to fight. You’ll get tired of the constant fighting and worrying about where he is. Not a good match for love. ( Source: Jellybean's Astro-Soulmate Guide )
You and your Scorpio man are both powerfully strong-willed; the trick in making your relationship rock is to respect each other's boundaries and need for privacy and retreat. If you can appreciate your differences rather than engaging in extended cell phone-fighting marathons, chances are this could be more than just a second semester crush. ( Source: FUNgirl - Astrology )

TAURUS WITH SCORPIO - This match is explosive, but proof that opposites do attract! And how! This is the stuff memories are made of.

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Leo
It fits me pretty well but I'm hardly a strong believer.
I don't bother to take it that far. But I'd say that about 80% of my friends are also Leo's and most of the guys I've been with more then once and actually bothered finding out their birthdays have been Aries.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No suprise that I'm a Sagittarius.
I get on best with other fire signs - Aries, other Sag, and most of all Leo's.
I have had bad relationships with Taurus, gemini and libria

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well... if you put it that way, i guess it would be pretty nice to have someone as sexually compatible as myself. after all, scorpio does rule the erogenous zones and all things sexual.

THe flip side is that you can also have legendary fights since you BOTH want your way! LOL!