What Star/birthsign Are People On Here

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Gemini... which explains my nice side and evil pup, who pops up every now and again to bite (preferably) American ankles.

Yes and no I guess. I'm not supposed to get on with Capricorns yet I have a close Capricorn mate.

Scorpios... they're a bit too emotional.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gemini... which explains my nice side and evil pup, who pops up every now and again to bite (preferably) American ankles.

Yes and no I guess. I'm not supposed to get on with Capricorns yet I have a close Capricorn mate.

Scorpios... they're a bit too emotional.

OH WE ARE, ARE WE?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
1) Aries here ... I'm on the cusp, Pisces/Aries.
2) Not really, though I have often liked Scorpios. (Lot of sizzle in the air around their heads.)
3) Nope. Don't know enough to say, and don't really believe anyway.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a Taurass....I mean Taurus. Just had a birthday...a happy 28!
Don't know much about compatibility of the various birth signs.
Occassionally will read my horoscope.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1.I'm a Scorpio (which explains why I'm so emotional all of the time) with a Gemini moon.

2. Yes. My best relationships have always been with Pisces which is a Scorpio's best match. And for some weird reason I gravitate towards Aquarius even though we're totally incompatible.

3. Even though Cancers are compatible with Scopios I avoid them like hell. I've only met one Aries woman I can even stand and I find most Leo women are airheads. I also don't get along with Sags.

My scorpio man love disaster was that Irish Catholic dentist.

I have no problem with Scorpio women. I used to be very into astrology and had my charts done and all that nonsense. :tongue: The theory is that if you are exactly six signs apart you are polar opposites. Sometimes this works out just fine as opposites can attract. But in the instance of Taurus and Scorpio this is often a volatile and disastrous pairing.

NJ I find this quite funny because my best friend is a Taurus. Scorpio and Taurus relationships are usually either very good or very bad. No middle ground. Everyone notes how me and my best friend complement each other so well. You just gotta understand each other.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a Leo (August 6th) born in the year of the Tiger (1986). 8/6/86! <3 Would be awesome if my dick was 8x6 instead of 8x5.75. And if I weighed 86 kilograms or something. XD

Anyways, Leo Zodiac and Tiger Chinese Zodiac... and my favorite pets are felines. :3

Secondly : Do you believe in compatability with another sign ? Nope, except when I play final Fantasy Tactics!

Thirdly : Is there a sign you would avoid ? Nope, except when I play Final Fantasy Tactics!

http://i.testfreaks.com/images/prod...ntasy-tactics-the-war-of-the-lions.331402.jpg

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1.I'm a Scorpio (which explains why I'm so emotional all of the time) with a Gemini moon.

2. Yes. My best relationships have always been with Pisces which is a Scorpio's best match. And for some weird reason I gravitate towards Aquarius even though we're totally incompatible.

3. Even though Cancers are compatible with Scopios I avoid them like hell. I've only met one Aries woman I can even stand and I find most Leo women are airheads. I also don't get along with Sags.

NJ I find this quite funny because my best friend is a Taurus. Scorpio and Taurus relationships are usually either very good or very bad. No middle ground. Everyone notes how me and my best friend complement each other so well. You just gotta understand each other.

No, actually your being a scorpio does not explain why you are so emotional. Actually most of the scorpios I know have deep emotion but are relatively cool on the surface. Intensity is more the word I would use.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
No, actually your being a scorpio does not explain why you are so emotional. Actually most of the scorpios I know have deep emotion but are relatively cool on the surface. Intensity is more the word I would use.

I agree naughty, i find Scorpio's fascinating, but very deep and mysterious, i like that, but would hate to get on the wrong side :biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sagittarius here. I've had many female friends that are Taurus, but have had no luck in relationships with them. They are just too stubborn and overly opinionated for me. I've not had much luck with Virgos either.

My best relationships have been with Sagittarians, Scorpios, Aquarians, Cancers, Aries and Leos. Especially Aries.

Disco_diesel

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im on the cusp of saggetarius and scorpio, apparently makes me dangerous?
i usually chose which one sound better in the horroscope:biggrin1:

I dont beleive a word of it but think there would be compatability oof people born around the same time of year.

Those born in winter would have been wrapped up as a baby and these earky memmories may have affected there outlook on life.

i.e. i prefer colder weather and dont like being cooped and have to get outside!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Astrology is only slightly less idiotic than Dowsing.

It is a delusion born of human ignorance, self deception and confirmation bias...

If you want to believe in magic, then please just shake a magic rattle... at least that way reasonable folks can hear you coming...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Astrology is only slightly less idiotic than Dowsing.

It is a delusion born of human ignorance, self deception and confirmation bias...

If you want to believe in magic, then please just shake a magic rattle... at least that way reasonable folks can hear you coming...
I bet you're a Virgo :smile:

I don't put much stock in astrology either. I don't believe in taking signs from reality.

However it's just harmless fun for most people.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Sagittarius here. I've had many female friends that are Taurus, but have had no luck in relationships with them. They are just too stubborn and overly opinionated for me. I've not had much luck with Virgos either.

My best relationships have been with Sagittarians, Scorpios, Aquarians, Cancers, Aries and Leos. Especially Aries.

LOL, spot on Vince, i am stubborn, a bad trait sometimes, sometimes good,overly opiniated, yes maybe, depends on the subject i guess, you are right though, its a bit og harmless fun mate :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree Scorpios tend to personify, 'still waters run deep.' They are extremely passionate about everything, not just sex. They love deeply; but when it's over it's over. There is no let's just be friends b.s. :biggrin1: As a Taurus I have little in the way of a grey area so that suits me fine.