What Star/birthsign Are People On Here

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Firstly : What sign are you ?
Western Gemini or Chinese Wood Rat

Secondly : Do you believe in compatability with another sign?
sometimes yes, sometimes no

Thirdly : Is there a sign you would avoid ?
don't have too much luck with Scorpios.
usually get along great with Pisces, Aquarius, sometimes Virgo

"and yeah, the zodiac has shifted since it was first invented (procession of the equinoxes, i think?). so, actually, in march 1984, i think i was techinically an aquarius."
Where would one find this information? I thought the occasional day drift throughout the years is usually covered? (20th one year, 21 next, then back to 20)

whenever I read my horrorscope, it seems that it's 60/40 on with Pisces over Gemini.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Western Gemini or Chinese Wood Rat

Secondly : Do you believe in compatability with another sign?
sometimes yes, sometimes no

don't have too much luck with Scorpios.
usually get along great with Pisces, Aquarius, sometimes Virgo

"and yeah, the zodiac has shifted since it was first invented (procession of the equinoxes, i think?). so, actually, in march 1984, i think i was techinically an aquarius."
Where would one find this information? I thought the occasional day drift throughout the years is usually covered? (20th one year, 21 next, then back to 20)

whenever I read my horrorscope, it seems that it's 60/40 on with Pisces over Gemini.

Seriously Jasper, how would i work mine out, i am a Taurus

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree Scorpios tend to personify, 'still waters run deep.' They are extremely passionate about everything, not just sex. They love deeply; but when it's over it's over. There is no let's just be friends b.s. :biggrin1: As a Taurus I have little in the way of a grey area so that suits me fine.

Yea. All of my friends don't understand why I'm so loving, caring, passionate and emotional about them but I try to explain to them thats the way I am. I'm not around other Scorpios so I haven't observed anybody else of my kind. Everyone says I care too much.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea. All of my friends don't understand why I'm so loving, caring, passionate and emotional about them but I try to explain to them thats the way I am. I'm not around other Scorpios so I haven't observed anybody else of my kind. Everyone says I care too much.

Your sun sign does not totally determine your personality. In fact it is merely your base. Most people display to others more often a mixture of their sun moon and rising signs. Go to Astrodient.com and you can find free chart or profile readings which will ask you what time of day you were born and where and that will also give you your moon and rising signs. TO care is never a bad thing.:biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Taurus with a Leo moon, I think.

2. No. Mostly attract Sags, Leos, and Virgos. Sometimes Scorps and Cancers. But have dated or been friends with each sign at some point.

About taurus and scorps - my Mother is a scorpio, actually a double scorpio, and her best relationships are with me, her taurus parents, taurus sister, taurus brother, pisces sister, and my virgo dad.

3. I wouldn't avoid any particular sign.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Secondly : Do you believe in compatability with another sign ?

1) Taurus 2)No 3)No I don't believe in it.

BUT... I just found this site : Chinese Horoscope Your Animal Sign

I typed in my birthday and found "The following is your simple birth chart. You are Black Sheep, born in the year of Brown Dog. The first character in DAY represents you. We can say you are a Water Sheep, too."
My dad would have said they're right on target with "Black Sheep". :biggrin1:

Females with good compatability to Brown Earth Dog year are : White Metal Rabbit, Red Fire Monkey,Red Fire Chicken,Black Water Rabbit,and Red Fire Horse.

Looks like I'm staying single then. :smile:

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your sun sign does not totally determine your personality. In fact it is merely your base. Most people display to others more often a mixture of their sun moon and rising signs. Go to Astrodient.com and you can find free chart or profile readings which will ask you what time of day you were born and where and that will also give you your moon and rising signs. TO care is never a bad thing.:biggrin1:

I know it doesnt but I am the way I am. I have a full report of the my sun moon, pluto, sauturn etc and my life and personality according to astrology.

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
" BUT... I just found this site : Chinese Horoscope Your Animal Sign"
cool link, Yorkie!

Looks like mine ios slightly different than what I was lead to believe:
The following is your simple birth chart. You are Brown Dragon, born in the year of Black Rat. The first character in DAY represents you. We can say you are a Earth Dragon, too. Day (you) Month Year
E-Sky5.gif
C-Sky5.gif
Male Earth
E-Sky3.gif
C-Sky3.gif
Male Fire
E-Sky9.gif
C-Sky9.gif
Male Water
E-Dragon.gif
C-Earth5.gif
Brown Dragon
E-Horse.gif
C-Earth7.gif
Red Horse
E-Rat.gif
C-Earth1.gif
Black Rat

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
how does one go about finding out one's moon and rising?

first thing in the morning, Bend over and look in a mirror ... its called Asstrology.

You will glean far more meaningful and compelling information about yourself from this exercise than you ever will from astrology.

Put away the magic rattles and amulets, folks...
Science gives you REAL miracles every damn day...

You are sitting in front of one right this minute.

Last edited: