What stars have the best nipples?

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been under-excited by the photos, gents, cause I LOVE nipples and thought maybe we should regard the definition thanks to Wikipedia:
(a) the projection on the breasts of a mammal [...]
(b) surrounded by an area of sensitive, pigmented skin known as the areola.

Now, I do not consider myself a star but I got my nips pierced so that they'd be more sensitive to nibbling. Bingo, I won! (pic attached; taken from above; photo quality not great; please excuse excess hair)

The pix in the messages before present a bunch of flat chests with minimal pec development--much less nipples that have been worked on!--and normal areolas!

Please, guys, a bit more sensuousness!!!

Attachments

jcs234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
chris lowell of "veronica mars" & "private practice" fame has some monster size nipples.
sexxxxy

Attachments

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
I can't believe someone else said Chris Benoit - i was just about to say him.
That dude had mountain pecs and his nipples were always rock hard and the nips stuck out like eraser tips. Damn.

ramo13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL, Mickypics. He had a hot bulge too. I imagined him pounding his ol' lady (face to face) with her legs spread. She pulls him down deeper into her and starts sucking on those hot nips, and just cums and cums. I'd sleep on those every night, with a hand on his balls. I used to "envy" her. It's all so sad. R.I.P.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eric Close from "Without A Trace" has a great set of nips.:smile:

Eric Close has a great everything. I've been into him since he was on the soap opera Santa Barbara in the early 90s and I was quite taken with him in Taken. He just keeps getting better with age.

Attachments

Reactions: shdomfan

B_Shurewood

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great pics Meniscus! I was scrambling to find some. Guess I first really noticed him in "Without A Trace." You're right - he IS one good-looking guy. I remembered seeing an episode of WAT where he was shirtless and noticed he had nice size nips for guy. Funny, the things that you remember! Ha! He's hot!

JJ1750

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd add in 2022: Booboo Stewart, Austin Butler, Gavin Casalegno [those dark chocolate nips],Ton Heukels, Craig Horner, Scott Gardner, Jass Reemann [model], Josiah Hoffman [IG model], Ross Lynch, Sam Dezzani -- just for starters to update from 2009.

Reactions: Caesarimp

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been under-excited by the photos, gents, cause I LOVE nipples and thought maybe we should regard the definition thanks to Wikipedia:
(a) the projection on the breasts of a mammal [...]
(b) surrounded by an area of sensitive, pigmented skin known as the areola.

Now, I do not consider myself a star but I got my nips pierced so that they'd be more sensitive to nibbling. Bingo, I won! (pic attached; taken from above; photo quality not great; please excuse excess hair)

The pix in the messages before present a bunch of flat chests with minimal pec development--much less nipples that have been worked on!--and normal areolas!

Please, guys, a bit more sensuousness!!!
Nobody wants a piece of metal in their mouth. I don’t know why guys think this is erotic, but it’s not. Also, putting a hole in your flesh kills nerves, so it CAN’T make them more sensitive.