What strange/unique/interesting things attract you?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Young guys that wear fishermen's hats as an everyday hat. I don't understand why I like this but I enjoy it so whatever. xD

Think
you may need to live on a remote Island, to experience the unique individuality of persons unencumbered with lifes trappings SK
me
living remote, was incredible, now suburban, 3 cheap computers of my own,another 2 new, sitting in house untouched while owners on 6 month hols
ahh suburban life'
i dont think a person like yourself who had such fine thoughts 2 years ago, has forsaken them ..

d 22
thanks for the revival of thread
and
i think my rugged looks may suit your requirements ha

Last edited:

kiltiesf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another interesting topic and responses.....

What strange/interesting/unique things attract me?

Unique: Someone who is masculine (men) or feminine (women), and are fluid and secure enough to express their opposite traits - HOT!

Strange - Part 1: Someone who lacks backbone and conviction to lead their own lives, but instead allows society or "Hollywood" to define their lives, thoughts and themselves.

Strange - Part 2: Someone who possess no moral compass, but has an opinion about everything and everyone, and insist that their view point is the only one that's valid and correct. - think Donald Trump - as if!

Interesting: Someone who kind, generous, creative, approachable, humble, sincere, artistic, possess a true sense humor, self-deprecating, considerate, charitable, forgiving - just personality traits that are opposite and severely lacking our current "Its all about ME" and "Instant gratification" society.

- Kiltiesf

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have been looking at sideburns. So often nice looking guys have an attractive shape to the natural profile of their sideburns.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for me its a guy who drives a big four door cabin Dodge Ram!

i mean like that's such a mans car! it's so hot and big enough for fun in the back seat.

also a guy with tattoo! I'll be their bitch any day. :)

B_Thick Banana

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For men:
-I am instantly attracted to dark hair and glasses.
-I also enjoy well dressed men in suits and ESPECIALLY suspenders.
-I LOVE BODY HAIR ON MEN. Not like Robin Williams style, but if a guy takes his shirt off and is covered in beautiful chest hair, I just melt.
-I love a man who is intelligent and a bit cocky, because I like putting them in their place. -On the other end, I am attracted to shy men, because I feel like I can teach them a thing or two in the bedroom.
-ALSO musical talent is a giant turn on.
-exotic looking guys turn my head... Asian, Indian(of the from India variety), italian, middle eastern... Bldjskfdsjfsdajfklsda*Drool*

In women, I love Dark hair(again, big surprise) and red hair. Light skin and tan skin. But above all, a curvy and sassy girl. Huge turn on. Also big eyes, a nice smile, charming laugh.

mmm seems like I could fit the bill...;-)

mjtb1981

Experimental Member
Media
Unique - Protectiveness, a sincere need to look out for someone most would assume wouldn't need looking out for

Strange - Strong, thick eyebrows, dunno why but it's hot!

Interesting - Someone with a love of music, almost photographic knowledge of lyrics, they can hear a song once and be able to sing along

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
women who swear like it's normal lol

women who workout like they have a goal instead of just doing it to feel good about themselves

women who train in martial arts/boxing etc

cattyness
I wish I didn't like this, but it gets me hot to hear one girl call another one a bitch when the first one didn't even do anything lol
I can't help myself!

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting: Someone who kind, generous, creative, approachable, humble, sincere, artistic, possess a true sense humor, self-deprecating, considerate, charitable, forgiving - just personality traits that are opposite and severely lacking our current "Its all about ME" and "Instant gratification" society.

- Kiltiesf

Kiltiesf, you said it! It's so true - what a nice surprise it is to come across these genuine, ALIVE people here and there in life :smile:

Strange/unique/interesting things that attract me... there are a lot! But, off the top of my head...

- Scars (especially significant ones). I dated a guy for a long while who had severe scarring on one hand (from an accidental burn). He was quite self-conscious about it but I found it incredibly sexy, and often told him so.

- Slightly crooked or somehow different teeth. The straight, white, Chiclet look just screams Hollywood to me. I like them natural.

- Veiny arms/hands. This has been a fascination for me since early adolescence. I don't particularly understand it where it came from, but I just love guys with pronounced veins on their forearms and hands (especially if they have BIG hands). Yum :tongue:

- Long hair + beard. Stops me dead in my tracks every time, especially when blue eyes are involved! :biggrin1:​

jakesph

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im attracted to women who know how to dress. I've noticed a lot of women I know do a half ass job of dressing up. And i don't mean dressing like a slut to go out.

I find it very sexy if a woman knows how to drive a manual car.

Glasses are a huge turn on for me. Especially if they don't need them but they were them if it goes with their outfit.

Dog lovers is a must!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recently I've been attracted to very butch masculine hairy Japanese men. Yummo. I'm attracted to guys who don't need to flaunt their masculinity to be sexy. They just naturally hot.

Like this guy

Facebook

On another note, I find guys who drive well are hot.

Last edited: