What the best position for sex?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Late Knight, May 16, 2007.

1. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    I have a new friend and we've just started experimenting a little. Never did it before and he wants to go all the way. If you know what I mean. I'm a little nervous but very willing to learn and I think he feels the same. We just want to do it right. If there is a wrong way. Just need advice, thats all.

2. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    Probably depends on how comfortable you both are talking and communicating while you are having sex. It never hurts to ask whether your partner likes something, or to say something feels hot when it does (or hurts when it does).

I would take a look at a gay sex book if you haven't already, and check out the different positions if he is also inexperienced. For starters, 69 is always a good bet. For anal, if you are topping, a pillow under his butt and his legs over your shoulders will give you good aim at the prostate, and you can play with the sphincter muscles very easily and tease him. Rimming is a nice way to loosen him up too, or playing with first one, then two, and then maybe three fingers (but clip and file your nails well first, so you don't hurt the skin).

If you are both into each other and excited, almost anything is going to feel good. Especially if you can both communicate to each other with your bodies and movements or sounds, and with words. He will teach you what positions feel best for him if you listen.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

4. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    I think we're very comfortable talking about anything so far. We started out like a couple of hot teenage boys sexually, but have discovered there is more to this than we first thought. We both want to give each other a very close intimate experience. He's really very hot physically, but also very soft emotionally and I care that I make him feel special.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Okay, now you are gonna make me cry, that is just too sweet. I think maybe you're both onto something special.

I hope that didn't sound sarcastic, because I didn't meant for it to sound that way.

6. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    Oh! Come on! Just get a good hard-on and screw each other - you know it's what you want!!

Franky

Draft saved Draft deleted