What the fuck is up with Calebshung?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, so this noob joins and posts 100 times his first day, PMms me despite my blatant rude tagline, reposts tons of huge posts to add a one-liner. This can only mean one thing- Chris aka "hung_big" is back. If it's not him, it's his dna code twin. Frankly, after missing this site for a few days, this is the last thing I needed.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Alas, Jana, school's out for the summer. With all this new time and the internet he's at play in the fields of the hung.

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jul 23 2005, 10:01 PM
Is this really deserving of it's own thread? If he is a troll, you are appeasing him, but if it's a poster with quirky habits, you are insulting him.
[post=331229]Quoted post[/post]​

he's a loser, and this is coming from a "small man"

note: small men = losers

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Pecker@Jul 23 2005, 09:58 PM
Alas, Jana, school's out for the summer.

How I wish that school was out for the summer. I have one more week to teach dummies this summer semester and then a week of exams. I am looking forward to a break. I need it.

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by dufus+Jul 23 2005, 10:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dufus &#064; Jul 23 2005, 10:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pecker@Jul 23 2005, 09:58 PM
Alas, Jana, school&#39;s out for the summer.

How I wish that school was out for the summer. I have one more week to teach dummies this summer semester and then a week of exams. I am looking forward to a break. I need it.
[post=331250]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You are an ass, my good sir.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I mostly remember Chris for his drama queen ways. I mean, planning suicide because a relationship which to my knowledge has been entirely online with someone much older than him (How old is Nixxy, anyway?) didn&#39;t work out.

Too bad I never saw a picture of him to prove he was a goth.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Jul 23 2005, 07:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Jul 23 2005, 07:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jul 23 2005, 10:18 PM
Yeah, but people who are that narcissistic do tend to be goths.
[post=331270]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL, yeah, I know the type. Non-kon for the sake of being non-kon. :p
[post=331271]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, and it&#39;s funny. I don&#39;t think the original goths of the 80s spent so much time talking about killing themselves (Seems every nu-metal song&#39;s about hurting yourself.) or bitching about how bad life is.

In my high school, kids from one clique really had mixed interaction with kids from other cliques. But even the preps weren&#39;t as bad as the stereotypical image of preps.

The bottom line is, if you have some opinion different from normal, express it. If not, don&#39;t pretend that you do just to be different.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, by "mixed interaction", I meant the preps were sometimes good and sometimes bad. Ditto for the jocks, nerds, goths, skaters, emo kids, drama fags, slackers, and so on. Even the gang kids only really did quid pro quos more than anything.

Hatred of preps can usually be another sign of insecurity in one&#39;s alternativity. LOL

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by Ineligible@Jul 23 2005, 11:21 PM
I think Calebshung is someone new, not hung_big. He seems a new enthusiastic poster and I think connecting him with an old dispute isn&#39;t warranted.
[post=331272]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree. It speaks rather poorly that people choose to indict the guy when several other members visit and post the site on a frequent basis. Never mind that the "detective work" seems rather hastily put together -- inconclusive to say the least. I would need something more definitive before I start believing that a former member has returned to cause trouble.

Does Caleb say much? No. Could his writing use some work? Certainly. But seriously, gang, until he starts flaming up the threads and spouting off a bunch of rudeness at people in particular, just STFU and leave him be.

He may or may not be grown, but I&#39;m frankly surprised that a bunch of adults would get some hung up on a new kid. :glare:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good Dee, then YOU can deal with him- you&#39;re the psychologist around here anyway. I was merely announcing my displeasure at being personally addressed a million times by a noob who acts EXACTLY like Chris. He pmmed me even after I asked him (caleb) to read my tagline and keep it on the board, so I blocked him. Only then did I read how many places he had directly addressed me personally in a flirting or sexual way. Eww, gross&#33; I don&#39;t do 15 year olds. Now, why don&#39;t YOU stfu until you know what&#39;s going on?

BTW, this is not the first time someone made 100 posts in a day and then bragged about it- oh yeah, that WAS Chris, ow wasn&#39;t it? Sorry Dee, but just because you do shoddy detective work doesn&#39;t mean everyone else uses your standards.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Sorcerer@Jul 24 2005, 09:14 AM
I was gone for a little while, how did you guys manage to shame Chris from the board?

As for this "Caleb", he seems quite manic. Chris used to get pretty manic as well. Hmmm... ;)
[post=331340]Quoted post[/post]​

I cursed him out, that&#39;s how. Whiney little prick.

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well just keep and eye on him, we dont need a repeat of all the bullshit he caused last time.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

Actually, Chris was supposed to have gone on a family vacation this week away from it all.He has really be trying to stay away. I may be naive, but it is possible for more than one person to display similar tendencies. IT basically sounds like a young man set loose in a candy store. He was excited to be here and excited by what he found. But then on the other hand you never know.....

Naughty

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Jul 23 2005, 09:15 PM
I wonder how a fifteen year-old gets a gold membership, maybe he&#39;s been stealing credit cards.
[post=331242]Quoted post[/post]​

I was wondering the same thing... I found it quite disturbing that he put messages in my gallery. Especially since I&#39;ve been thinking about putting photos that 15 yr olds shouldn&#39;t see... How he got a gold membership is beyond me. I tried to give one of his topics a boost last night, but that was before I saw how many he began for practically no obvious reason. If anyone&#39;s wondering, that&#39;s why I haven&#39;t put any really naughty pictures in my gallery--I don&#39;t want the wrong person to see them.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by godiluvabig1@Jul 24 2005, 09:35 AM
I found it quite disturbing that he put messages in my gallery. Especially since I&#39;ve been thinking about putting photos that 15 yr olds shouldn&#39;t see... How he got a gold membership is beyond me.

Getting a gold membership is easy: send Mark a money order rather than deal with a credit card. However, gold membership or not, a 15 year-old is not supposed to visit in the gallery. In order to enter you agree to the conditions put forth under penalty of perjury. Two of those conditions are:

"• I am currently an adult, as defined by my local jurisdiction."

"• It is legal for persons of my age to access sexually explicit materials, such as those to which I seek access, in my community."

Every time he heads for the photo gallery disclaimer page, points his mouse at the words CLICK TO SIGN AND ENTER and presses his finger on the button, he perjures himself. I think that situation should be addressed, but I am not the site owner or a moderator.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Since it&#39;s the nature of teens to do exactly the opposite of what they are told, they can&#39;t be expected to stay out of the gallery on their own. I think if I would have said "under the penalty of perjury" to my teens when I was working inpatient, they would have laughed their asses off at me. So DMW, I agree with you that it&#39;s on the site owner to do something.