What the fuck is your agenda,

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Passive aggressiveness in it's finest hour, finding the ultimate four season tent, driving 130+ MPH one more time, getting kicked in the nuts by a hot Mexican chick with huge tits and 5 inch heels and bad cheesy jeans, doing as much as I can with an 8 inch by 8 inch piece of 80 coarse grade sandpaper and a Filipino slave, publishing a book a 1,001 sexual ways to use a Garden Weasel, executing a good haircut out of a Flo-Bee, actually discovering a fucking universal remote that actual fucking is universal, moving my portfolio asset allocation from moderately aggressive to moderately conservative, harassing some random State Senator from, oh, let's say San Bernadino County, to the hilt till he/she issues a restraining order, confess my manlove to one of the Dalia Lama's brothers, remind the American public that the Patriots are cheaters,... and the Red Sox are even worse, but within the rules, eliminate the hazardous felt factories that still exist in this great nation, but moreover in Canada of all places, support any initiative that removes all odd numbers, except 137.

....but more importantly to find a hot piece of ass who can fuck for 2 hours +.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once read "The Gay Agenda" on my tort professor's door. It included "Converting straight people to homosexuality - 3:30-4:00PM".

I only visited after 4:00.