What The Fuck Just Happened?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by BiggY2006, Nov 18, 2006.

1. BiggY2006

BiggY2006 New Member

ok....so i was having sex with my gf and i felt this thing poking me....i didnt mind but it was quite uncomfortable...but i kept going...suddenly when i pushed in farther this very and i mean very sharp pain in the head of my penis almost like a razor blade cut it...so i pulled out cuz the pain was sooo big...and i was bleeding from my fucking penis...i was like omfg....she rushed and brought me wet paper towel so i applied pressure and stopped the bleeding....i looked at it afterwards...and theres this like cut on that bottom foreskin...i am uncut....and like small piece like peeled off the head and it really hurts....anyone know what the fuck that thing that cut it inside of her was? im really scared...im 18 and i dont want anything bad to happen

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Didn't anybody tell you that a pussy has teeth?

3. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

Does she have an IUD?

4. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    pecker... shame on you..

5. SteveHd

Gold Member

I thought it was funny.

6. BiggY2006

BiggY2006 New Member

wtf is an IUD?

7. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

IntaUterineDevice -- a device with wires that's placed in a woman's uterus to make the uterus "more hostile" and less likely for a fertilized zygote (Sperm + Egg) to implant and impregnate her.

So, it's a form of birth control that is shuffed up there and has the potential to cause trauma to dudes with big cocks.

8. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

My dad told me back when my mother had an IUD long ago, it used to prick his dick too. An IUD (Inter Uterine Device) is a contraceptive device implanted by the cervix. It's expensive (like $300ish) but very effective for years.

9. BiggY2006

BiggY2006 New Member

what can i do about this :(

10. BiggY2006

BiggY2006 New Member

oh and i dont think she had one of those in there cuz shes on birth control

11. Cypher

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Are you cut or uncut?

maybe you snap'd your cord man...ouch

12. BiggY2006

BiggY2006 New Member

i am uncut and i dont think i snapped anything ont he head of my penis is like a small piece of the skin cut and when i put warm water over it it hurts like a bitch cuz the skin is like exposed....and when i pull the foreskin all the way back there is a small but not long cut on the skin which has like dried blood on it....i still wonder what the fuck that thing was...and omfg that thing was sooo sharp....

13. davidjh7

Gold Member

This is a wild assed guess, given the limited information, but is it possible your tore your frenum? This has happened to other uncut guys when having vigorous sex. The frenum, if you don't know, is the strip of skin that connects your foreskin to the underside of the head. You also could have, from friction, abraded the head. Check the frenum, and see. Keep it clean, and watch it--if it shows ANY kind of infection or not healing at all, see a doctor immediately! An antibiotic ointment can help the healing as long as there isn;t any other problems.

14. BiggY2006

BiggY2006 New Member

antibiotic ointment such as what? oh and i wasnt having rigorous sex it was just missionary and we were just looking at each other and i was slowly stroking....she was kinda dry and the foreskin might have been pulled back way too far??? you guys think theres any damage? it doesnt hurt but u know how u get skin peeled off and theres the layer underneath exposed and it hurts until it heals...well thats wut it feels like...but i still wonder what the hell it was...

15. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

An IUD is birth control (one form of such, anyway).

16. BiggY2006

BiggY2006 New Member

shes on the pill...anyway i think i know what has happened to me...her pussy wasnt wet enough the 2nd time i put it in.... go here How to Identify Circumcision Damage in the Adult Male and read Keratinization also i got this question below from another website...i think i should be good...but it hurt like a mother fucker...and now i have to wait for it to heal im scared as hell though....holy shit...that was painful....advice from me to you.....wait until shes wet enough...dont listen to her

Q. My boyfriend has had a scar on his penis on the thin bit where the foreskin pulls back and joins with the head. Recently this split and although it healed a bit it tore again when the skin was pushed back during sexual intercourse. Please can you advise us on whether this is likely to heal as we currently feel unable to do anything for fear of making it worse.
    A. Relax. This frenulum often tears and invariably heals very poorly so it tends to break again in the same place. Unfortunately there is a little artery in there which bleeds quite heavily and can be a tad scary. Simply pressing on it with a cloth or thumb will stop the bleeding.

17. BiggY2006

BiggY2006 New Member

oh...and quickies suck....leads to this shit happening too...lol

18. snoozan

Gold Member

Ok, breathe.

Calm down. It will all be ok.

Unless, of course, her pussy does have teeth.

BTW and IUD does have strings (usually wire) that hang into the vagina and can be a little long-- a lot of women have to get them trimmed from time to time. But if she's on the pill I imagine it's the other thing.

If you're as freaked out as you sound, call your doctor. They are very understanding about these things and will be able to allay any concerns that you have. The internet is a poor substitute for a physician.

Snooz

19. BiggY2006

BiggY2006 New Member

yeah....idk wut that thing that did this to me was....i swear it felt like a razor blade...you think it might have been a bone or something? she said she didnt feel anything but she freaked out too when she saw me...and i almos fainted and it was really nice of her to help me out and she quickly rushed and brought me a wet paper towel to stop the bleeding...

20. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most likely, it wasn't a bone
    Or anything in HER for that matter.
    Really, it sounds like nothing
    Other than that she was a bit dry and your foreskin got
    Needlessly over-retracted, and the added friction caused tearing.

Draft saved Draft deleted