What The Fuck Just Happened?

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
looks like you tore your "banjo". The thin bit skin on the reverse side of your penis head.

I tore mine when I was about 17 and there was a lot of pain / bleeding. The reason why it happens is because your foreskin is pulled back too fast, or you have trouble rolling your foreskin back in any case. I was unable to roll my foreskin back over my helmet without practice, now some 11 years later it goes back without any troubles.

I guess it's kinda like a mans hymen.

shanck

Just Browsing
Media
IntaUterineDevice -- a device with wires that's placed in a woman's uterus to make the uterus "more hostile" and less likely for a fertilized zygote (Sperm + Egg) to implant and impregnate her.

So, it's a form of birth control that is shuffed up there and has the potential to cause trauma to dudes with big cocks.
one cool dude thank god there are some people that know what they are talking about.....Go for it mate

BiggY2006

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tokyotodger....you are right....how long after that did you recover? and what can i do to make it heal faster....its like redish now and i feel like its starting to heal....

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey don't worry the same happenned to me when I was about 16 or 17. You have given yourself a tear and it IS very painful indeed. You should heal up within about a week.

Like others have said if the tear looks like it has any sort of infection in it go the the doctors as you will need antibiotics. Try not to worry it will heal very quickly.

BiggY2006

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you so much everybody....it is very helpful and im worry less now...and so is she...hehe...lol....i flipped out on her after it happened cuz i was scared...and what kinda over the counter antibiotics should i use? and is there any chances it could happen again....what can i do to prevent it....thanks

LotsOfFun1

Experimental Member
Media
You've torn your frenum, i'm almost sure. This may happen to every guy whose frenum isn't long/stable enough. It bleeds like hell, and it's pain.

What to do: go see an urologist. Most likely you'll then have some plastic surgery. The frenum can be "redone". Sex pause for something like 14 days, but afterwards you'll be fine ;)

Are quite young and sexually rather unexperienced?

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Did you tear the skin under the head where your foreskin attaches. If so I feel for you. I did this a couple of times entering a very tight vagina too quickly. Yes it was painful, and very bloody. You should see a doctor, if this is what you have done.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Did you tear the skin under the head where your foreskin attaches. If so I feel for you. I did this a couple of times entering a very tight vagina too quickly. Yes it was painful, and very bloody. You should see a doctor, if this is what you have done.

I felt very close to that happening a few years back - I just stopped and waited for a few mins and went VERY slowly. I've found a condom tends to contain things a bit better.

BiggY2006

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so it happened yesterday so im gonna wait like 2 weeks to have sex right...? after that it should be fine....what cautious methods should i take before hand....?

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Buddy - the Doctor isn't going to look twice at it or you. It's something that happens and often enough.

If you mean cautious methods before sex a) condom b) a LOT of foreplay and even extra lubricant on hand.

And don't try to tempt fate by going ahead to early - the skin will need time to repair.

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would suggest a triple antibiotic ointment, available at any drugstore. Wal-mart, Target, or the like has these types of ointments. It will help it heal faster.

LotsOfFun1

Experimental Member
Media
Do not treat yourself. You've probably torn something - go see a docotor! He has seen something like this before, believe me.

And remember that injuries like this may scar. You don't want scars don there. So go see an urologist!