what the fuck

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
all he cares about is country music, blue collar work, chamo shirts, guns, hunting, camping, and off roading. green eyes, blonde hair, cute smile, all-american, needs a tan (so he says)

i on the other hand am a liberal (progressive actually), mixed race bilingual, college educated, internet money making city boy.

we do have some things in common like country music, camping, guy stuff. the reason i even started talking to him is b/c his boss called me a nigger and i found it unacceptable since 1) that shit is stupid, outdated and irrelevant and 2) im not even from america and have no blood ties to slavery in america -- but thats another story

i started talking over text (he has one of those nextel work fones with no keyboard) but you cant talk very well over text, so HE was the one who asked ME to chat with him on aol. we've spent hours and hours talking to each other.. a few days ago we started at 10pm and i signed off at 6am..

we never talk about anything gay, unless i call him a fag or dumb shit like that

there have been a few times when a bunch of us are hanging out and he and i get some alone time with him since i usually pass out in the bed, and we press our legs or bodies kinda close to each other.. i get a little assertive and rub my hairy legs against his and he doesn't seem to care..

then finally over a chat i asked him "would it be gay if i told you that i liked talking to you?" he said no. then 5 min later i asked him "would it be gay if i told you i had gay feelings for you? no homo no homo"

he replied with "don't be embarassed, but i'm straight, sorry"

last night we were watching some UFC fight on the couch and i was layin out taking up most of the couch and pressed my legs against him again, and he just looked at me and said "get that fag shit outa here" and smiled at me. he didn't move.

the whole night he was pressuring me to get a girl over so we could tagteam her, but i wasn't too keen to fulfill his plan. we talk about girls and pussy so much its ridiculous, he feels like he needs to assert his str8 shit on me since he knows im bi, but i guess its like some kind of common ground

4 am came and went and so did he, back to his house. i got the courage to finally text him "i liked being close to you.. did you?" he replied "Yes" then 5 min later he sed "we'll see"

what the fuck does that mean?

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So he said he was straight and then maybe not so much.
You sound very frustrated already. You have to ask yourself if pursuing him and putting up with the major differences between the two of you is going to be worth it in the long run. Let us know what happens.