what the hell happened to LUKE WILSON?

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
this guy was always on my top 10 list, but have you seen him in those AT&T commercials?

he looks like he just rolled outta bed after having swine flu for 2 wks, his face is all puffy and one eye droops off to the side, flat kinda greasy looking hair, and they get REAL close up with the camera. he was always the lean/fit cute one.

is he undergoing cancer treatment or something?
I always liked Luke. So he's a bit heavier, a bit older. I remember him on "That 70's Show" playing the brother of Ashton Kucher, he was really looking good then. As for comparing his appearance on maybe cancer treatment? I had cancer,and definetly did not look that good.I was hairless and had a gray complexion from the chemo.

hbritten

1st Like
Media
I think he's looking pretty good. The idea that anyone who doesn't meet some ridiculous standard of perfection must be undergoing cancer treatments is pretty dimwitted.

Reactions: Psilord905

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with you Thad. Always one of my favorites. As far as his looks, in my opinion, it looks like he's a severe alcoholic. It would explain the horrible puffiness. Shows money and fame is not everything

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with you Thad. Always one of my favorites. As far as his looks, in my opinion, it looks like he's a severe alcoholic. It would explain the horrible puffiness. Shows money and fame is not everything

ya i dont' mean to sound like i think he's a troll now, but it's just such a dramatic change from the last time i saw him doing something, and it hasn't been that long ago,

for somebody to let themselves go, usually takes a health prob or i guess as u suggest alcohol/substance abuse. i was honestly just wondering and concerned.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He might be someone who doesn't so much let himself go between roles but rather spends a lot of effort getting in shape and cleaning up when he knows one is coming. But these AT&T ads were a very last minute campaign, I think, so now we might just be getting to see what he looks like regularly without 6 weeks of Atkins and a personal trainer.

Reactions: Psilord905

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
this guy was always on my top 10 list, but have you seen him in those AT&T commercials?

Is he the one that so annoyingly throws all these damn postcards from various locations all over a map to show COVERAGE AREAS ?

HH

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is he the one that so annoyingly throws all these damn postcards from various locations all over a map to show COVERAGE AREAS ?

HH

ya and it's a terrible ad campaign, all the commercials blow, and would even without a lumpy luke wilson in em.

they must have hired the ceo's nephew to come up with a concept that lame.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is exactly the same question I asked when I saw those commercials for the first few times. He is definitely the Luke Wilson I thought was kind of hot. Granted yes, people get older and fill out, etc. but he is a star and to let himself appear like that, well, his star has fallen.