What the hell is LPSG anyway?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dannymawg, I appreciate your interest, but I really only posted that info so that the people who were wondering WTF was going on with him would know, so I'm glad it helped. I wasn't to try to start a "should he stay or should he go" debate again right now.

I just spoke to him earlier and I think he's going to do a post like you suggest on the memorial site. It's been in the works for a while, he was just waiting until he felt up to it.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His original intention was to kill off Doublemeatwhopper without having to "confess" and just join again as himself. I kind of fucked that up.

What he actually did, however, was kill himself off as DMW, and then return pretending to be a 19-year-old, BatBoy, within just a couple of weeks of his own "death":

---> http://www.lpsg.org/members/Batboy.html
---> more about BatBoy

And that doesn't smack of someone who wanted to stop dealing with fake personae and to simply 'be himself' imho. He seems to like creating characters .... and while that may be where LPSG began, as per this thread, it has evolved since, so that it's no longer a joke site. Wishing the past back to life isn't a means of interacting with the present; not in my estimation, at least.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With a few exceptions I find LPSG to be a site where people are pretty in love with seeing themselves write and complimenting a small group of regular posters and catering to a hierarchy of opinion which needs confirmation.It's not a place where I expect to learn any cosmic truth. The premise of the site is ridiculous of course. Large Penis Support? Get a jock strap.I read a review of the place a while back (I guess written when it first began) and it was just right too. If this place was to grow I'd rather it became more open to difference of opinion not just a place where the weak cater to the ones who think of themselves as intelligent. I'm in school and I have to tell you that the people I learn from are not the ones with the most perfect English or the most URLS to quote. They're the ones with the best sense of another human beings needs.This site (for the most part) is a place where the bored and socially inept find themselves too often and before I become one I'll sign off for now.

Edited out, the guy has been banned already.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What he actually did, however, was kill himself off as DMW, and then return pretending to be a 19-year-old, BatBoy, within just a couple of weeks of his own "death":

---> http://www.lpsg.org/members/Batboy.html
---> more about BatBoy

And that doesn't smack of someone who wanted to stop dealing with fake personae and to simply 'be himself' imho. He seems to like creating characters .... and while that may be where LPSG began, as per this thread, it has evolved since, so that it's no longer a joke site. Wishing the past back to life isn't a means of interacting with the present; not in my estimation, at least.

It feels cheesy for me to keep trying to defend him, but since he can't do it for himself, I don't want to leave people with misinformation.

Danny has a history of inventing characters to divert people away when they're getting close. It was never about trolling for young dick, or we'd have heard about that in his eight years of membership. Batboy showed up when I posted one of his calligraphy pieces as my avatar. He was still not confessing even to me, and in fact had gone a long way out of his way to deny that he was Jacinto. The whole reaction of the board was a complete surprise to him- he thought we'd say our farewells and move on with life. In fact, we probably would have if Buddyboy and a few others hadn't made such an effort to uncover his real identity.

The account he was planning to keep was placebo- which was his original name back in 1999, as himself. What he found back in the early days of the interweb was that it was almost exclusively kids, and they really didn't want to hear some old fart dispensing advice, but then he made a profile of a younger version of himself, and he was able to have a lot more impact.

Please understand, I'm not defending, just explaining. But if you take away the fact that the site definitely WAS a joke when he joined, and for quite sometime thereafter, it makes it easier to understand. After several years of it being a certain way, and that being acceptable, there just wasn't an easy way to come out and say "I'm really older and white" when the site did become more serious. No one has ever done that- everyone who has "come out" as being deceptive in some sense has done so under threat of exposure.

I know this guy well by now- there's just no way in hell he was trying to score underage dick, that one I can't let pass.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know this guy well by now- there's just no way in hell he was trying to score underage dick, that one I can't let pass.

I never thought for a second that this was Danny's motive either. However, sadly, as I wrote in the other thread, masquerading as a nineteen-year-old:

"...opens up all kinds of possibilities for that person to befriend other teens at the site under false pretences (which is somewhat akin to a just-over-18 version of 'grooming', in my mind, at least)."

It's less about Danny's motivation, and more about the possibilities that having any forty-something guy pretending to be a nineteen-year-old opens up. And if LPSG finds out that that is going on and turns a blind eye to it, it really doesn't say much for our integrity as a site that cares about and looks out for its (younger) members.

I'm certainly not trying to launch any kind of anti-Danny campaign with my posts on this or the other thread; I just think we need to be careful that people don't come away from the site with the perception that it's ok to masquerade as a teen, or that it's ok to come back after hurting a lot of people (some of whom seem only to be learning about the full scale of the DMW deception with the latest turn of events). In both cases, it's less an issue of motivation than of effect... and although we all make mistakes, sometimes the best idea is to move on in life to something new, rather than returning to the place in which one made those mistakes, where resentment is likely to linger on both sides (on the part of some members towards the previously-banned-subject, and on the part of the previously-banned-subject towards those who banned him/her). That doesn't make any of us especially perfect as human beings, but a lot of this argument is less about "forgiving" than it is about "forgetting"... with the latter motivating our negative actions and reactions on a far less conscious level, and inevitably making things uncomfortable for members and returnees, no matter how much forgiveness we muster.

*sigh*

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:wtf1:

COLORFUL COMMENTARY FOR Mr. SuffolkU or So FUCK YOU? Hmmm.

With a few exceptions I find LPSG to be a site where people are pretty in love with seeing themselves write and complimenting a small group of regular posters and catering to a hierarchy of opinion which needs confirmation.It's not a place where I expect to learn any cosmic truth.

Now, that he's been banned for such acumen. This is not a place where you would find "cosmic truth". You find cosmic truth at NASA. You find cosmic truth in astronomy. You find it in astrology. Not at LPSG.

The premise of the site is ridiculous of course. Large Penis Support? Get a jock strap.

(All pure sarcastic remarks: Ooh, this guy's bossy and witty. He woke up on the wrong side of the barn. More intellectual acumen.)

I read a review of the place a while back (I guess written when it first began) and it was just right too. If this place was to grow I'd rather it became more open to difference of opinion not just a place where the weak cater to the ones who think of themselves as intelligent. I'm in school and I have to tell you that the people I learn from are not the ones with the most perfect English or the most URLS to quote. They're the ones with the best sense of another human beings needs.This site (for the most part) is a place where the bored and socially inept find themselves too often and before I become one I'll sign off for now.

Wow, now I am going to miss all that intellectual stimulation now that he's banned. :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now, that he's been banned for such acumen.

Unless you are privy to the moderators' decision, you have no way of knowing what the reason for his ban may have been. My guess, from the sheer amount of vituperation within his post, would be that he was a banned member who'd returned to rock the boat a little. He may have been underage, though. Or one of several other reasons. You don't know, and neither do I; so asserting that this display of "acumen" was the reason is nothing more than guess-work on your part, dressed up as fact.

B_experimenter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with anything negative posted - this place is pretty tragic.

The narrow-mindedness of the big time regular contributors has staggered me. As you might gather from the handle I am quite liberal with regards sex. I have found the hang ups in here to be bigger than the cocks.

Also, I live in a city of 1 million + and have advertised for guys to have sex with my partner and I. No takers?! I think there is a lot more *bs* floating around here than most of you admit to.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with anything negative posted - this place is pretty tragic.

The narrow-mindedness of the big time regular contributors has staggered me. As you might gather from the handle I am quite liberal with regards sex. I have found the hang ups in here to be bigger than the cocks.

Also, I live in a city of 1 million + and have advertised for guys to have sex with my partner and I. No takers?! I think there is a lot more *bs* floating around here than most of you admit to.

W-w-w-wait a minute- we're full of bs because no one has agreed to fuck you and your partner? :rolleyes: Maybe you're just ugly.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Crazy as it may sound, I miss Axex, ChimeraTX, GottaBigOne, Chase, Danny, and Stronzo (when medicated), Dr. Rock, Dr. Dilznick, et.al.

Disagreements and fun are what this place is all about. Sure we have all had fights with different people, but I would like to think we have also grown as a result of some of our rough times with one another.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Crazy as it may sound, I miss Axex, ChimeraTX, GottaBigOne, Chase, Danny, and Stronzo (when medicated), Dr. Rock, Dr. Dilznick, et.al.

Disagreements and fun are what this place is all about. Sure we have all had fights with different people, but I would like to think we have also grown as a result of some of our rough times with one another.

Lex, it's just like a family. There are people you like, people who drive you insane, and on and on. Everyone gets fed up with someone at one time or another, however we should all be able to put differences aside and get along at the end of the day.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm here because of my fascination with large penises, one of Nature's most magnificent creations.
:eek:

I've learned a lot here, so far.
Who knew education could be this fun ! ....
:wink:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with anything negative posted

Perfect! In that case you'll agree that you're a waste of oxygen and that you should piss off out of here. And sorry no one will fuck your wife - can't believe your charm didn't snare somebody. :rolleyes:

How come nobody told me it was whiny bitch week at LPSG??? :mad: