What the hell is LPSG anyway?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex, it's just like a family. There are people you like, people who drive you insane, and on and on. Everyone gets fed up with someone at one time or another, however we should all be able to put differences aside and get along at the end of the day.

Except in our case, the prodigal son is just told to fuck off.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perfect! In that case you'll agree that you're a waste of oxygen and that you should piss off out of here. And sorry no one will fuck your wife - can't believe your charm didn't snare somebody. :rolleyes:

How come nobody told me it was whiny bitch week at LPSG??? :mad:

What? I thought that was every week! :eek:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unless you are privy to the moderators' decision, you have no way of knowing what the reason for his ban may have been. My guess, from the sheer amount of vituperation within his post, would be that he was a banned member who'd returned to rock the boat a little. He may have been underage, though. Or one of several other reasons. You don't know, and neither do I; so asserting that this display of "acumen" was the reason is nothing more than guess-work on your part, dressed up as fact.

ALExanderOCHO--:smile:
I should've noted that I was making a sarcastic remark there. I could care less why the guy was banned. I am glad that he is.

B_experimenter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
reality checks don't go down so well here - especially with the 1000+ posters.

oh you got us n one - we are ugly and charmless (NOT!).

But no point in arguing with the terminally fucked in the head so all of you smarmy gits can fuck off!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
reality checks don't go down so well here - especially with the 1000+ posters.

oh you got us n one - we are ugly and charmless (NOT!).

But no point in arguing with the terminally fucked in the head so all of you smarmy gits can fuck off!

I love how the most terminal malcontents keep coming back for more.

There's no more patheltic loser than a person who consistently hangs around a community he disdains.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dolf250 brought back some of the wit and humor of Grandpa (FineDessert) which I'm sure everyone on the board at that time watched for and appreciated. I think one of his remarks that blew me away was when someone (undoubtedly a prime bottom) posted a pic of his back side. Grandpa said, "GREAT! Now I know where I can park my bicycle."

Gramps

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He really was one of a kind; and it was not just his wit and humour that I would watch for; but a bit of wisdom as well. Actually, the comment you posted could be considered part of his wisdom as much as wit.:wink: