What the hell is that?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I need some input and can't think of a better place to get it. A couple nights ago, I was out enjoying a few drinks when I met this guy. He was the total package, smart, good looking and killer body. Well, one thing led to another and somehow we ended up back at my hotel. To make a long story short, when the package was unwrapped, it was exactly what I thought (in other words, wow). I am thinking I hit the jackpot, when things turned sour.

After the foreplay, we started fucking (me top, he bottom). Shortly after we started, I noticed a fishy smell and thought...what the hell is that? At first I thought it was the condom, but it wasn't the latex smell...it was definitely fishy and got stronger. It definitely wasn't ass smell, but fishy. As a person with a sensitive sense of smell, I completely lost my erection and told him that it was due to jet lag and I really needed to go to bed. After he left, I showered and couldn't get it out of my mind. Has this happened to anyone else? What is it? I have never had this happen before. Thanks in advance for any input!!

WonderingMind

Experimental Member
Media
Hey this sounds like a problem that can occur if guys are uncut and do not clean properly. Perhaps he had masturbated earlier and had not fully cleaned out his forskin. If it is not cleaned out properly the ejaculate will fester and cause a fishy smell. If he was cut I do not know what the problem could be - maybe he ate fish for dinner?

Btw, looked at your pics - very nice!

WonderingMind

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmm, I have never ever had that happened before - must have been pretty bad for you to lose it.....maybe something unclean or unhealthy about this person. Sorry I couldn't be more help...

dynocanon

1st Like
Media
i once dated a woman who had a fishy smelling vagina, but I suppose that's not exactly what you're talking about. I have no clue what would cause that smell in a man.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...Oh.. OMG... wait.

...*Dreaming about being seduced by you and ending up in the position that guy was*.

Mhm. I have no clue what that smell could have been though.. ;p I just wanted to.. drool. :(

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
~joins HappyBoi in his dream and prays the smell doesn't return~ :biggrin1:

Omg, what!? My bum won't smell like fish! :tongue:

Oh, what a dream it is.. mhm.. :rolleyes:

(Euw, if as previous poster mentioned, there's a condom up there.. D: ..)