What the hell is the problem with this people?

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand.
We, young guys, have here a great place to talk about our issues, related to everything of our lifes with a big cock or without it. A place where we can meet new people at the same age, we can get help for our problems, we can share experiences...

But it seems that all the people in here just want to share pictures of themselves.
I'm not against it..but that is too much!

Does your life time gets bigger as you receive more coments on your gallery?

Alamut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A side forum dedicated to sharing pics would be great. Right now they just hamper, or drown out, the actual discussion.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
It's a secret society. Something about spilling the blood of a nubile virgin during the red moon. Once they said I had to have sex with a goat, I stopped listening. Ain't no secret worth that!

Truthfully though--yes, the "rate me" requests are tedious and boring. Ignore them and check out the other threads. (I click the "New" link when I come here, and then just parse through the threads.)

I'd love if they could confine all the ego-boosting threads and requests to one specific area.

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sure...but if u look well, hte first page is almost full of, like eva said, rate-me threads.
it seems like people only care about it.

its true...a space where we can do hour announcementes on new photos or something like that would be a good idea.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sure...but if u look well, hte first page is almost full of, like eva said, rate-me threads.
it seems like people only care about it.

its true...a space where we can do hour announcementes on new photos or something like that would be a good idea.

Having administrated other forums, this is like communism. Great theory on paper, but in action is somewhat problematic. The "look at me" posters will start posting all over because they will feel no one is looking where they should or are tired of the same old lookers looking (Man that sounded so Sesame Street). Now you have Admins and Mods scrutinizing the forums and constantly moving posts around to proper spots.

I agree there should be a happy medium, but haven't quite figured out how yet.

Rob has started a post where the members can suggest changes, if you have an idea, post it. He really is taking all the members concerns and suggestions seriously.

This just begs for an addition of.... grasshoppa....
That or the old Crusader in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade...

He chose... Poorly.:biggrin1:

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why not show off your tool if its huge? and how is it too much? its not really hard to not look into someones gallery or to click a thread if you dont wanna look at it you know:smile:

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree,

It makes the subscriptions a mockery if it enables non paying members to see the 'priveledges' that come with the fees paid. I just signed up and if I knew I could have seen for free what I can do, I'd have thought twice...

Plus isn't the ego massaging just tiresome. PM someone if you NEED to tell them how great their plonker/body/face/personality is!!!

If you can't stand living without a constant affirmation of your finer "qualities" perhaps it shouldn't be your penis your focusing on!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
why not show off your tool if its huge? and how is it too much? its not really hard to not look into someones gallery or to click a thread if you dont wanna look at it you know:smile:
I'm not sure what the OP really means here. What I am understanding is that when he comes here to discuss problems young guys want to share and discuss, he wants to be able to do that without having to go through all the "pic threads."

I agree. Topics should stay in the forum that was designed for them. One of the suggestions that some mods have made is for a new forum just for the purpose of sharing. I'm in favor of it. I don't know how the technology of it would work.

I stated earlier about the old "Meet and Greet" forum which is now New Members forum. It was the consensus of the mods that New Members was the best place until there is a change.

But we haven't been moving the "pic threads" to the New Members forum. It really isn't that hard to do.

Until and unless we add that new forum, where do you guys want the "pic threads?" New Members or Young and Hung. Or just let people post them either place?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure what the OP really means here. What I am understanding is that when he comes here to discuss problems young guys want to share and discuss, he wants to be able to do that without having to go through all the "pic threads."

I agree. Topics should stay in the forum that was designed for them. One of the suggestions that some mods have made is for a new forum just for the purpose of sharing. I'm in favor of it. I don't know how the technology of it would work.

I stated earlier about the old "Meet and Greet" forum which is now New Members forum. It was the consensus of the mods that New Members was the best place until there is a change.

But we haven't been moving the "pic threads" to the New Members forum. It really isn't that hard to do.

Until and unless we add that new forum, where do you guys want the "pic threads?" New Members or Young and Hung. Or just let people post them either place?

Can you let me know how this works. I Admin a couple of sites for models and this issue has come up numerous times, but we can't seem to get it right because people ignore the posting policies for the reson I stated. I'd love to see you guys make this work. It is the perpetual issue on most adult sites.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
I agree,

It makes the subscriptions a mockery if it enables non paying members to see the 'priveledges' that come with the fees paid. I just signed up and if I knew I could have seen for free what I can do, I'd have thought twice...

Plus isn't the ego massaging just tiresome. PM someone if you NEED to tell them how great their plonker/body/face/personality is!!!

If you can't stand living without a constant affirmation of your finer "qualities" perhaps it shouldn't be your penis your focusing on!

Oh god, please not PMs. I'm so very tired of PMs.