What the hell is this on my dick??

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does anybody have these white little dots on their dick? What the hell is it? (Everybody always freaks out when they start seeing changes.) It seems that they've really come in this year ... I don't recall seeing them in the past and I'm sure I would have noticed.

I imagine it's normal ... help me out here guys.

Attachments

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They look like whiteheads, aka sebacious cysts. Nasty name for something quite benign, little bags where the normal sebacious secretions of the skin (sebum) can't escape. Sebum is a normal skin oil. No need to do anything, but there may be soaps or scrubs that will get rid of them.

B_pinoyurge

Experimental Member
Media
reddish spots are normal.
im not sure with those white spots. probably you haven't washed it that much after sperm secretion, the sperm might have been stuck underneath the skin... heheh what do you think>

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
They look like whiteheads, aka sebacious cysts. Nasty name for something quite benign, little bags where the normal sebacious secretions of the skin (sebum) can't escape. Sebum is a normal skin oil. No need to do anything, but there may be soaps or scrubs that will get rid of them.

So what are these soaps or scrubs?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yet again, Snozzle hits it on the head (pardon the pun?). I had one of these removed, but that was only because it was on my frenulum and they said it was uncommon to have one there and wanted to remove it just incase it was something else. FYI it hurt like bloody fuck and I'd never recommend it for anyone.

Of course, for a definitive opinion a physician is the best source for you, OP.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i dunno if they're normal or not bruddah. but i do have one question: why do so many peoples here insist on asking "is there something wrong with me?" on a message board instead of going to a doctor and askin him/her. they would know a lot better than anyone here, even if we have a member who has an MD.

peoples, if you have for ask "is this normal?" then your first instinct should be for call yor doc! then, after you've seen a medical professional, you can post about your experience

whattheduck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if someone goes down there to give you head, they're probably not going to end up doing it once they see that, even if it is glands/follicles.