what the hell?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Jul 5, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

tickle_pickle: Is up with all the cocks in this webpage? ( http://www.tigerpumping.com/galleries/pixarchive/index.html )

like some of their testicles are grapefruit sized and their penises are 2 inches! How is this possible? It looks so gross! Is this what pumping really does? SO gross!

thanks in advance.

justin

2. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: Justin--thanks (I think) for the link. I'm pretty much a to-each-his-own, << chacun à son gout >> kind-of guy, but the pics make it clearer than ever: I so don't "get" pumping...

3. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: Yep, that's what pumping really does. I don't think it's gross. One question I would like to ask is "Does the euipment allow for a sucking action?" or "Is there a certain technique to it?"

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I wonder how many men have herniated themselves by pumping their balls like that?

Seems like suction in such a sensitive place would be dangerous for the 'nads.

Pecker

5. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: OMG. What the hell

Why would you want to do that to yourself.
    I think it looks disgusting.
    Can you please tell me what is the point to it as well.
    I'm sorry but I can't see a reason why anyone would want to look like that. How long does it last? Does it hurt?

EEWWIEE.... I'm grossed out!!!

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I couldn't go on after the photos of TSG posted on June 14. His anus bears a remarkable resemblence to a vagina. Sent a chill down my spine. :eek:

7. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! :-X
    'someone bring me a bucket!' - dag

8. Imported

Gold Member

10inchesAj: That shit is SOOOO damn nasty. blech...I'm going to puke! How is any of that stuff attractive to anyone? OMG!

9. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Perhaps these guys grossly enlarge their genitalia for the same (or similar) reasons as people get their body parts pierced, tattooes, or in engage in stronger behaviors like suspension, cicatrization, or nullification.

Have you seen [link=http://www.extremecock.net]Marko's site[/link]? Don't get me wrong. Though I seriously doubt I would inject silicone implants to augment my penis, and I personally don't find it very aesthetically pleasing, there's more to it than "shock reaction."

I did an essay on this topic on my way out of university, and one prevailing theme I found for extreme body modification is the sense of control and self-assertation over the body throughout the process. For instance, I was born into this body beyond my control. Though I could easily work out or change my diet to enhance its shape, permanent markings like tattooes become an expression of creative freedom, liberation, and... well, in my case... a rite of passage in my personal development... in a more symbolic way than bodybuilding.

10. benderten2001

Gold Member

I will step back here from making any judgment call or evaluation of "why" a man would indeed go "the limits" (and almost BEYOND) in what's being portrayed and described in THIS topic.

Really, it's beyond me as well. There is certainly no pleasing (not even an aesthetic) quality for me personally in seeing this kind of (for lack of a better way of saying it) "self-inflicted agony and torture." But, if some guys are into this, I won't knock them.
    -- To each his own.

I did want to point out though, that in some penis enlargement programs (seems I have experimented with many of them one way or another!) there is such a thing as "pumping the balls" using specialized vacuum pump tubes which enclose both the penis AND the ball sac. The premise of this "PE procedure" is to introduce rather excessive stretching of the skin (in the entire genital area) to promote more flaccidness of the penis and achieve eventual permanent "gains" in size. Some of the more expensive PE vacuum pump systems (i.e. the electric models) include this PE program.

Although this is a much more "controlled" effort in "ball pumping" (with mind you LESS "grotesque looking" results), it too, is certainly not done entirely without certain risks involved.

I covered my "interesting" experience in the "Making it Bigger" section under "Balls" (I think it was) a number of weeks ago. Anyone contemplating using this method in enlargement is hereby forewarned!

I merely offered my comments today to acquaint some readers here that (occasionally) there are some legitimate reasons behind a man doing certain activities (at least similar to what's being described) in all these bizarre sounding descriptions.

I grant you however, some of what we've been discussing and reading about (up to now) seems "far out" indeed.....even to ME!

11. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: Well I would also like to know if anybody has actually pumped their cock before. If so I would love to hear about your experience.

12. benderten2001

Gold Member

--to follow: ANOTHER of Bender's long-winded posts!
    ;D

Trackers:

Some would call it "pleasurable" and, having done it early-on in PE, I suppose I could call it such, within some modicum that is. As quick background--

Carefully done, vacuum pumping the penis is a means to either: (the basic reasons men do it)

(1) Assist men having erection problems
    (Urologists provide vaccum pumps by
    prescription to patients with certain
    erectile dysfunctions)
    (2) Men (attempt) penis enlargement using a vacuum
    pump (some limited results occur--FINALLY)
    (3) Recreational use ...some guys just enjoy having
    their penis "puffier and larger" for a few hours.

The flaccid penis is placed in an acrylic cylinder whereby a pump (hand-held or electric model) then, by thin airline tubing, changes the pressure around the penis forcing blood and lymph into the inner chambers of the penile shaft, causing it to swell and become greatly engorged. That effect is temporary though.....lasting only about an hour or so and yet, the penis will retain a "puffy" somewhat swollen look for several hours.

No harm done, really as long as it's monitored, CONTOLLED vacuum pressure being used. Accidents can happen, with carelessness and really long-term use (could) result in the penis dependant upon such stimulation to get really hard. I used an electric model having been disappointed with the flimsy (cheap) ones available it seems "everywhere" in men's health magazines.

Like ball pumping, the "pumped" penis will not reliably look all that great....exaggerated, even distorted VERY unnatural swollenness is the (typical) effect-- aesthetically anyway. Often looks like it could explode!

Interesting sidenote: Urinating with a penis in that state is tricky! My experience (pumping sessions over 6 months or so) was that it made peeing quite a mess..."multi-split" urine stream----kinda difficult to"aim" if you know what I mean. Things returned to normal after awhile though. And, so did the original size of my penis! It took many (MANY) weeks for ANY improvement in size to result and MINIMAL at best. That's why after six months, I chose "other" PE methods.

Also, FYI--there was a mild "burning" pain within the shaft of my penis when reaching maximum (safe) vacuum pressure during a session.
    That "buring pain" (believe it or not) was anticipated and even desired in the PE program I was involved in. The "burn" represented the penile tissues being stretched (for eventual growth improvement). I equate the sensation to being like (perhaps) any other muscle building "burn" feeling, yet knowing all the while the penis really isn't a muscle! The burn was tolerable but I certainly wouldn't want it to last too very long! In PE, it was recommended to NOT allow the burn to endure more than 15 seconds, then release the pressure, then repeat a couple of times.

A typical PE "pumping" session begins for say ten to fifteen minutes for a couple of weeks and then progresses to up to an hour or longer over many weeks thereafter,--including short rest breaks interspersed within those hour-long sessions. Pumping sessions take place for two to three days then followed by a rest period of a day (or two) with NO pumping.

If a man is using a pump due to impotence or E.D. (erectile dysfunction) then, after having used the pump for achieving an (induced, not natural) erection, he would then remove the pump, place a erection retention clip ring at the base of the penis to "hold and maintain" the erection for whatever purpose--intercourse, personal pleasuring, etc.

Hope all this helps! :)

13. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: Thank you Benderten for your very detailed response. I didn't realise how many different reasons there were for pumping ones package. And from what you have posted, it also sounds more painful than it looks. With peeing being a difficulty, I'd image ejaculating would be difficult too. It would probably cause more burning sensations I'd assume.

14. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=Trackers link=board=health;num=1057402793;start=0#12 date=07/12/03 at 07:00:09]

"... And from what you have posted, it also sounds more painful than it looks. With peeing being a difficulty, I'd image ejaculating would be difficult too. It would probably cause more burning sensations I'd assume."

[/quote]

Interestingly......NO.

Ejaculating is NOT painful. And the "burning sensation" I described does NOT take place within the urethra (as you might be thinking of that sensation like in a tract infection, etc. ---NOT the same thing at all. That "burn" is again like you would get in exercise---when you are "stretching the flesh"! It's a distinctive feeling, believe me.

Also, these "side-effects" I described are from my experiences from pumping for penis enlargement.
    They might also occur with "recreational pumping", too as in both occasions, extended pumping sessions occur.

The side effects for men using a pump to help them achieve an induced erection (for impotence and again, E.D.) are not as likely to notice any pain, burning, or problems with urination (since the pump is used ONLY long enough to get the penis erect. That only requires a couple of minutes and the man is "good to go".
    He certainly would not experience pain upon ejaculating. That would be a real negative for him--one that would almost defeat the purpose of achieving an erection at all that's sufficient to "use".

15. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: Hmm... interesting. You're right, I was thinking of the tract infection. It's a good thing that wouldn't happen, because I'm sure it would put guys off for good. Thank you again for your response. ;)

16. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Ew, that website is just creepy in general. Alot of those guys just freaked me out. And there is some random picture of a woman in there with the eeriest look on her face. Man, i dont think ill be able to sleep tonight.

17. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Well, as Bob Dylan once said, "Ain't my cup of meat."

Still, whatever floats your boat, or inflates your dinghy, it's fine with me.

18. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I don't want to offend those who do pump, but those pics are just nasty. Those pumped dicks don't even look normal, they are all swollen and puffy looking. Not a pretty sight to behold.

19. Imported

Gold Member

Longhornjok: As Dee mentioned, there are many examples of body modification, and I am sure an equal number of reasons for it. Pumping, ritual scarring, saline injections, plastic surgery, piercings, tattoos, etc., and even amputation (as I mentioned in another thread - www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=99;action=display;num=1058149160;start=11).

Human behavior is endlessly fascinating. :)

20. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Q: Why the hell would you want testicles that look like that? Are you NUTS?

A: Apparently!

Draft saved Draft deleted