What the Hell's Going on??

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Time for another Corey Rant...

Is it me, or does everything seem all Mixed up in here now.

Ever since its been on Ebay and more people have joined...There are scrambled threads and Excessive Clutter everywhere.

Were also getting alot of newbies posting (Which is cool..) but theyre not even paying attention to whats goin on.

YES there are areas of the board on How to make it bigger. Scroll down on the main page, and you'll see...

YES there are areas to browse personals... DONT POST ON THE MAIN PAGE.

Yes there are Photos - DONT STEAL THEM OR CLAIM THEM YOURS

YES We are More than an Internet Chatboard, and if you lie, we will easily catch you, so don't Post SHIT.

Definition of Lurker - Intelligent new member of the board who quietly reviews the structure of the board, members, topics, and format on how this board runs.

Yes, You'll run into the occasional asshole or dork. Welcome to the internet.

This board is real, sincere, and brutally honest. Its a powerful tool that can be mishandled easily.

Please, Review the board structure, and if you have questions, there is Also a Question/Answer forum that established members would GLADLY assist.

Ok... I'll get off my soapbox now.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It might be a great idea for the new owner to require everyone to pay something to join. This would cut down on a lot of crap, including some of newer posters who are just here to fool around as well as some of the most prolific posters here who have 1000s of post under one name and still find time to have alternative screen names.

Pappy

Media
prepstudinsc said:
I thought I was the only one who felt like Corey does. It's become a freak show in here lately.

You're not alone prep. Seems like since Mark put it up for sale it's just gone to shit. Lots of the older members have disappeared. It just doesn't "feel" like the community we once had here and I for one miss those days terribly.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SomeGuyOverThere, every time I see your 'location', my brain plays "The Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin. (Where is that 'headbang' emoticon when you need it?)

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
Amen to that. I had to take my IM info out of my profile because I have been getting inundated with people I DON'T KNOW trying to add me. FUCK THAT.

Cuz your a LSPG supa'star :p

But on a serious note, their does seem to be some sort of underlying serious tone here as of late.......which wasn’t here when I first got here. Although I don’t get the impression that “everyone’s upset”. But of course people perceive things in different ways......