what the longest you women have had sex for?...i mean being pounded

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does any women here feel sore after they cum? or swelling after an orgasm? my gf and I do it for longer than 20 min everytime. But We can do it for 10 min and when she orgams she can't keep going. She does but with a little pain. So, I am wondering if it happen to any other women here. Or any guy have the same experience with their gf's.

The longest time I have ever done it is from 50 min - 1 hour and 20 min. who knows, close into that range! Then again forget about the second time. And if you think about it its useless to go for more than 45min sometimes its cool, but for most part you kinda get tired of doing the same thing. :) So, I keep it simple, 25 min and she wont get up from bed for a few min after she orgasm... then she goes back down to earth..

Gordon025

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
11 hours of pounding? :confused:
Hi Runco & All,

Yes, that's literally true. On our first date, that lady and I found, to our surprise and delight, that we were both 'marathon fuckers.' We had to stop at four hours because we were in the house of a friend of hers, and the friend would be coming home. So by the second date we were sizzling and panting for one another, and knew that there had to be no time limit. (The reason for the 'long' meal was that we were at a motel, so had to get dressed and go to an all-night restaurant.) Talk about an appropriate anniversary: it was also (like today) the evening before Thanksgiving! I send my greetings and thanks for the memories, Maria, whereever you are.

But I think we need to define 'pounding.' Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the term applies only to large cocks - long enough to reach bottom. If not, at max. insertion it is only the pubic bones colliding, and I don't think there's much erotic thrill in that.

It's been well established on this forum that most ladies prefer large cocks (if not, why come to this forum?) and they also prefer the pounding that only a large cock can give. But in my style at least, that doesn't mean that the pounding is uniform and repetitve for five minutes, ten, fifteen, half an hour etc. The actual pounding is done in bursts for a few minutes, then the action is slowed and varied. And there should be plenty of 'soaking' - just holding the big cock still so that both can bask in the thrills its size brings to them. Then there are slower but effective kinds of strokes.

'Varied' is the operative word here. Many ladies have said that they like the pattern to be broken up, so they don't know exactly when the next pound will hit. So pounding, in my book, is certainly not 'rabbit strokes' - rapid bangabangabanga ad nauseum. Those who know only this style of stroking will ever experience, or even understand, marathon fucking of several hours.

Any action that is prolonged too long will have the effect of dulling the nerve endings, reducing sensitivity. Variation, even brief 'soaking' rests, allows the nerves to recover and stay at max. sensitivity, which is what we want, isn't it?

Also, generally marathon fucking is done by partners who have iron control and can hold it at a high level indefinitely without cumming. Often, after prolonged fucking, neither partner cums. Very long fucking can often be just as enjoyable, overall, as short bursts with orgasms.

Of course if the lady is multi-orgasmic, marathon fucking is not the way to go. O's drain a lot of energy, and one or both partners need to stop every half hour or so to rest and recharge.

Only when a symphony of variation is played can the two partners enjoy fucking extended over hours. And of course, they must be in top physical condition in order to have the stamina for long, very long periods of elevated breathing and heart rate. But I was just a kid when I did the 11-hour; I was only 44.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO it is not a lie here on my part, as my hubby can do it that long and he has done it to me, some can an some cant, if you cant there is nothing wrong with not being able to, but what is wrong is when you call others who can perform for longer sessions doing sex than you or your partner can liers. i cant speak for everyone here but i can for myself and we have done it for 3 to 3 and a half hrs, we only did it once, but i felt really good . we still have very long love sessions but not that long anymore as we both work and it is usualy late when we get the chance to be together in bed, but when we do we take our time and enjoy each other for as long as we both want, and it usaly turns out to be a hr, or more an yes i like it when he pounds me with his 7.75x7 cut cock i know ive had a real man when we are done, and belive me im ready for bed to sleep LOL, sure you have a hot time as well but you really shouldnt call us who can do it liers because you cant. how ever i myself do dought that anyone can go for 6 to 7 hrs, as has been stated but im not them so i cant say if its true or not so i wont acuse anyone of lies, if they do i am sure they had a lot of enjoyment at the time. also we have never used any lube and we have been married for 16 yrs,

No one say I can't.
I know that any women fucking for 3 hours with a 7 " girth penis ( like you say ) would be a bit doubtful. I mean, even the person that lubricates the most will have problem with dryness after 2 hours. It hurts after its swollen.
comon... 3 hours? the problem is not to maintain an erection .. but the cardio both... I ma not saying he or anyone can't. The idea that I won't even feel my dick going after 2 hours is true... I will try it but my gf would probably tell me if we could stop after 1 hour. I bet money on it.
I fuck with a women once for about 35-45 min and she claimed to others and to me it was 2+ hours... which it wasn't. SO, I dont know who I can believe.

I am a sexual athelete, can cum multiples. Can do multi multiples in a day. Can hold erections and get erections at any time I want. So, the time I spend fucking is just depends on the partner :) but, like I say... 2 hours? I won't feel my penis. Why go for 3 when I can go for 6 hours.. I will try it. I keep you posted.

bgck4utoc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its different everytime I fuck my wife. We've had the 1-2 hour sessions, and the 2 minute fuck with her bent over the bathroom counter before the rest of the house notices that were missing.
I have found that the long sessions are usually varied in everything we do. Oral and play and then both fast and slow....etc.

I have found that after the 2 minute fucking she cant go again for quite some time after cause she's sore from fucking hard and fast quickly, where as the long sessions are usually followed by at least one more go at it before she or I am sore.

Straight pounding I think I made 20 minutes, but it was one of those nights that I couldnt cum for the life of me no matter what! After that I was a crumpled heap of heaving sweat trying to regain my breath......

Gordon025

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, let me get this straight- the question is addressing not how long I can make love but how long I can take a pounding? I would say probably 5 minutes tops. The pounding tears vaginal tissue and can creates yeast infections later (been there, done that, felt awful, hurts to sit) While I love the pounding, I like a combination of strokes.

What happens to the tissues of the penis after a continuous pounding?

Cinnamon, I'm not entirely comfortable with the way the question is stated either. There's a contradiction - if we're talking about longest intercourse, then we sure ain't talking about pounding that whole time. So it's sort of a question in two parts. I agree with your time of 5 minutes being very typical and satisfactory 'pounding' duration.' But in a marathon, that phase can be repeated many times after longer intervals of more restrained and less violent (but equally stimulating in other ways) activity.

But in my experience, I have never encountered any abrasion or chafing, much less tearing - bad stuff. Ladies who are natural marathon fuckers seem to have an unending supply of fresh lube. So I don't know anything about that problem.

Gordon025

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, let me get this straight- the question is addressing not how long I can make love but how long I can take a pounding? I would say probably 5 minutes tops. The pounding tears vaginal tissue and can creates yeast infections later (been there, done that, felt awful, hurts to sit) While I love the pounding, I like a combination of strokes.

What happens to the tissues of the penis after a continuous pounding?

I'm not entirely comfortable with the way the question is stated either. There's a contradiction - if we're talking about longest intercourse, then we sure ain't talking about pounding that whole time. So it's sort of a question in two parts. I agree with your time of 5 minutes being very typical and satisfactory 'pounding' duration.' But in a marathon, that phase can be repeated many times (as noted by at least one other person on the list) after longer intervals of more restrained and less violent (but equally stimulating in other ways) activity.

In my experience, I have never encountered any abrasion or chafing, much less tearing - bad stuff. Ladies who are natural marathoners seem to have an unending supply of fresh lube. So I don't know anything about that problem. Likewise, I have never experienced any kind of chafing or skin discomfort on the penis. Even after the 11-hour, we simply showered, got dressed and drove to our respective homes in perfect comfort. And we each glowed with satisfaction for a week! If your lube runs out after a while, for gosh sakes just keep some by the bed. You can buy the expensive botique stuff, or Wesson oil works great.

Pls excuse a personal note here. When we talked on the phone the next day she said, "I usually overwhelm my men. But you overwhelmed me!" For a highly sexual person, how sweet it is!

Beth1982

1st Like
Media
I still remember it. The guy I was seeing October 1999 fucked my brains out for 4 hours straight. He was like the energizer bunny. First guy to get me to squirt too, and that wasn't even through intercourse. To this day he was one of the best guys I ever slept with, and he wasn't even that big, like 5" or so. LOL, I just got shivers thinking about the things he did to me.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, The pounding tears vaginal tissue and can creates yeast infections later (been there, done that, felt awful, hurts to sit) While I love the pounding, I like a combination of strokes.

I agree. Getting pounded is great in increment but not for an extended period of time. Can create bacterial and urinary tract infections too. I've experienced a marathon pounding a couple of times and paid dearly later. Fun at the time but not at all after.

Fat_Bz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think one time i tore something inside this girl cuz we were going at it for about 20 min and then all of sudden she started to bleed but like getting a deep cut, i felt like a total asshole after

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was a Freshman in college I fucked a girl for nearly all of 5.5 hours. I was on acid and had this crazy ability to slow down and speed up when needed. That's obviously never happened again since then. It was awesome. I'm really surprised she never complained throughout the session.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did he get you to squirt, Beth? I thought that only happened with intercourse.
just thought i'd throw in my $0.02 worth here. Intercourse is not what gets me to squirt - it's being fingred (or fingered and eaten but it's the fingers that are doing it). I think it's a pressure on the g spot (or on the bladder i'm not sure - LOL) but it's never happened for me with a penis in me, just a direct pressure to the back side of the clitoral area with the fingers. Get's me every time!

bigjuan1563

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the longest i Pounded my gf was little over 2 hours and when i mean pounded i mean crazy sex can't walk straight for a week pounding...yeah i really like sex :)