Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm with the slower is better way if someone wants to be ''pounded'' so be it but in moderation. it does not do any thing for me as far as a feel good activity. i would rather go nice and slow and treat it more as foreplay pulling all the way out and rubbing my cock up and down her slit rubbing her clit even licking pussy and then slowly ease back in there is alot more sensation for both of us

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you are asking about a one session pounding then my longest was 6 hours by hubby and another guy. My longest ever pounding was for 72 hours again with hubby and another guy, not 72 hours solid but I'd say half of that time.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't know exactly but I do know that the last time I was severely pounded it was 2:45 am when my head arched back to cum the first really big time, and it was 3:47 and then 3:52 when my PC muscles cramped up too much to keep going.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know exactly but I do know that the last time I was severely pounded it was 2:45 am when my head arched back to cum the first really big time, and it was 3:47 and then 3:52 when my PC muscles cramped up too much to keep going.

Video or it didn't happen. :wink:

mountshaft

Just Browsing
Media
Man.... You big dick guys are all a bunch of fuckin' pussies. Jesus, lame as shit.

10 - 15 years ago... Me and Girlfriend would go to a nightclub, leave around 2, get home around 3. Kiss and a cuddle, go to bed, a bit horny.

Sponsored by amphetamines, i would fuck her non-stop until around 10, 11, 12 in the fucking morning.

We would lie on a matress, on top of a duvet, with a sheet on-top. Then us, then under a duvet.

We would fuck the living shit-out of each other until she could just not produce anymore juice. Hard, relentless, non-stop pounding fucking. Over the course of the night i would almost lose approx 1 stone in weight, from sweating alone.

Both duvets would be thoroughly soaked (DUVETS THAT IS), the sheets would be soaked and we would have to turn the matress over as it was wet through. I recall having to stop as i thought i was having a heart attack (not fucking around, i thought i was really having a heart attack), my girlfriend could actually see my heart beating through my chest.

So, i would say around 7 - 8 hours of relentless hard fucking is my max.

1,2,3 hours... fucking chicken shits, the lot of you.

Now i last around 5 mins !

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man.... You big dick guys are all a bunch of fuckin' pussies. Jesus, lame as shit.

Because they don't take amphetamines?

If you could go for hours under your own steam, you might have some kind of a basis for saying that, but you said yourself that your ability to go for that long was influenced by the drugs you took.

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media

Holy shit, man. That was fucking hilarious. I don't mean that in a mean or sarcastic way. I loved reading that.

When I was in Germany, we sometimes drank this X-19 or X-20 shit and chased it with Jagermeister and then a Pepsi. I don't know what it was, but it kept us awake for hours, and it took forever to come. I'm sure it fucked up something in my body, because that sure wasn't normal.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About the most I can usually handle is an hour at a time. I'm multiorgasmic and I just get very tired. That being said, when my husband and I were younger, we had sex up to five times per day on some occasions...not all an hour long...but I bet we fucked for a total of 3-4 hours.

kat

Reactions: mib348

lelei

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can go on and on and on like an Energizer!

If you are asking about strictly being "pounded" as you put it I could go at least and hour of hard pounding...Nice! :fing02:

(A "normal round" for me though is an hour for a nice loving time)

I LOVE LOOOOONG love making sessions when I am able. When there are small 5-15 min breaks in between I like a good 10, 12, or 14 hour ordeal (not just solid fucking). The sorness after is great because it keeps reminding you of how nice your lovers attention was feeling when you were in the act. It gave me fluttering feelings in my gut when I would focus on it and recall the nice and very intense feelings I was having with him. It would take me back to the moment!

As far a how long is my longest...? 36 hours is my max. :eek: Well, I might mention it was drug induced on this particular session. It was very euphoric and we both just couldn't stop!!! I am not trying to promote drugs but I am including it for honesty because this is a very long...well...abnormally long! (with short (15min) breaks and not just fucking but mostly was). I LOVED IT!! I don't usually use ANY drugs and prefer not to because there are known risks! I smoke cigs tho...cut down to half of what I used to smoke.