What the....

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder what the men on this site would think of this...
I "had" a very good male friend and we had a standing dinner date
every week. He was very charming and we would share what had gone on
in our lives for the week.
We enjoyed kissing and touching but had to that point never made love.
Well, a month ago we had another dinner date and we went back to his place where we enjoyed a bottle of wine, we started kissing and and one thing led to another and he carried me to his bed and we made love.
The second it was over ...I mean that the sweat hadn't even started to dry, he turned to me and said "can I call you a cab??" and I was broomed so fast that my feet hardly touched the floor!!!
He didn't call the next day...in fact he "fell off the face of the earth" until 2 weeks later when he rang on Friday afternoon for a date on Saturday night!!!
I'm upset and as mad as hell!!!

Dorgonfly

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He is obviously looking for sex again, and if things go as before he will know that he does not have to foster any type of intimacy outside of sex. He has little skill at the finer points of casual sex.

You state he is a very good friend. If it were me, I would let him know that, as I was unimpressed with his "dismount", sex would no longer be on the menu. It sounds as though the type of sexual relationship he is looking for is not one that will make you feel good about yourself.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it's not so much the sex, it was his foul manners after the fact!!!
I'm not some impossible princess that needs a man to fall down and worship at my feet, a simple thankyou would have sufficed.
Needless to say there will be no repeat performance and the "friendship"
is finished.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know. I'm inclined to see it like SP. The friendship had been just friends and true his "call you a cab" manner after was foul, but maybe that was his way of keeping either of you from feeling you had to "be in love" after that.

You two should talk and see what you want the relationsip to be. Is it Friends? Kissing Friends? FWB? Love?

I had a situation happen pretty close to this and it came down to the person was afraid to have that talk right after that sexual encounter. It took her 3 weeks to call me she was so scared. We ended up married. At the very least give the talk a chance. You don't want to pass up love if it has a chance.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope, he didn't offer to pay for the taxi!!!!
I like to think he had a nice time and I was able to give him pleasure,
he did get to cum three times in an hour.
There seems to be some people you just can't please.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is obviously looking for sex again, and if things go as before he will know that he does not have to foster any type of intimacy outside of sex. He has little skill at the finer points of casual sex. Actually he seems quite the expert at ultra-casual sex; it's his manners that need help. Meanwhile dragonfly20 seems to be the one in need of lessons in how to handle casual sex as she keeps calling it making love. :confused:
You state he is a very good friend. If it were me, I would let him know that, as I was unimpressed with his "dismount", sex would no longer be on the menu. It sounds as though the type of sexual relationship he is looking for is not one that will make you feel good about yourself.
Well said! No more nookie for him and stop fucking your friends dragonfly20.

I wonder what the men on this site would think of this...
I "had" a very good male friend and we had a standing dinner date
every week. He was very charming and we would share what had gone on
in our lives for the week. Exactly how long had you been "friends?"
We enjoyed kissing and touching but had to that point never made love. That's where I think you may have confused things. I have male friends I have known for over 20 years and there is never any kissing, touching, fondling, cuddling, etc.
Well, a month ago we had another dinner date and we went back to his place where we enjoyed a bottle of wine, we started kissing and and one thing led to another and he carried me to his bed and we made love.
The second it was over ...I mean that the sweat hadn't even started to dry, he turned to me and said "can I call you a cab??" and I was broomed so fast that my feet hardly touched the floor!!! See right there is where I would have cussed his ass out.:mad:
He didn't call the next day...in fact he "fell off the face of the earth" until 2 weeks later when he rang on Friday afternoon for a date on Saturday night!!!
I'm upset and as mad as hell!!! Dorgonfly
Your frequent use of the phrase "making love" says to me you have over romanticized this in your mind so that it is so much more than he ever intended. You two had sex, you fucked, you did not make love. He waited two weeks to call because he is not in love. When he did call he was merely feeling you out to see if you were open to being his booty call girl.

Why not give him a chance, maybe he felt a bit disorientated that after a friendship that had lasted a fairly long time it suddenly changed pace totally? Nice thought but I'm not buying it. He's a man, he was horny, he got some and he tossed her aside, friendship be damned.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's BAD! The guy's got issues. Small cock? lol.

But seriously...I could never imagine doing something like that. I like to lay with partner, so they're nearby when the bell rings for round two.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wrote "make love"ather than fuck because it's a nicer word,
I feel uncomfortable using base language.
No I don't think it is or was love

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't feel he tossed her aside, my gut instincts say that after a fairly long friendship which didn't involve full sex he was a little shaken, from what the OP says he seems to be a guy who normally has good manners, and while there's no excuse for his bad manners they don't seem to be his norm. Talk to him.

shaftie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've hooked up with friends before and never had the urge to kick them out of bed. The only time I ever encouraged a girl to leave my bed was a few years ago - I was seeing this 22 year old girl who was a bit of a firebrand, and after we had sex one night she decided to pick a fight with me, saying she wasn't sure why she was there with me, etc. So I said "OK, then go!" She left, and thought about, we ended up together for a couple more months after that . . .

I would say talk to him, but it sounds to me like he avoided you long enough to hope he wouldn't have to talk about it - probably not worth the effort.