Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious to see the wide range of answers of what stuff people consider sexy, and to see the overlap, especially between men and women. So I'll start off and say that when a girl is interested in me and can't keep her hands off me. Little touches, scrapes against me, "accidentally" bumping into me.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So at least would everyone classify sexy as something that turns them or is something sexy a totally different thing? I was going to say different "animal" but that would open a whole different can of worms.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Intelligence and wit.
Very true, I cannot abide a dumb or lazy man.

So at least would everyone classify sexy as something that turns them on or is something sexy a totally different thing?
I was going to say different "animal" but that would open a whole different can of worms.[/QUOTE]
As per wikitionary sexy is an adjective.
sexy (comparative sexier, superlative sexiest)

Positive
sexy

Comparative
sexier
Superlative
sexiest

1. (of a person) Having sexual appeal; suggestive of sex. The participants in the swimsuit competition are all very sexy.
  2. (of a thing or concept) Very attractive or appealing. The manufacturers have launched a sexy new car. We have some sexy ideas on how to improve sales.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Going by NJQT's definitions, for me it's innocent stuff. For some reason, ponytails, glasses, button-up shirts and skirts of the business/office kind are dead sexy to me. All of them or some combination of them; either way. Oh, and when a girl has a nice, gorgeous set of hips and a booty to match, and she wears something that is perfectly form fitting and hugs those shapes....goddamn.

So when I see a girl that has ALL of that going on all at once, it just kills me absolutely dead.

That's the physical stuff. As for more psychologically related stuff, I guess when a girl has some of the same interests as me, especially because of how uncommon some of my interests are, it's also sexy, but in a different way.

But really, I'm thinking more of the physical aspect with this question.

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a hearty laugh, strong big hands, strong wide shoulders, compassion and kindness...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Going by NJQT's definitions, for me it's innocent stuff. For some reason, ponytails, glasses, button-up shirts and skirts of the business/office kind are dead sexy to me. All of them or some combination of them; either way. Oh, and when a girl has a nice, gorgeous set of hips and a booty to match, and she wears something that is perfectly form fitting and hugs those shapes....goddamn.
Okay, I get the attraction to certain physical attributes; but I have never understood why guys found eye glasses sexy. :confused: And is it the ponytail or the long hair in general? :confused: I'm not criticizing, just confused.
So when I see a girl that has ALL of that going on all at once, it just kills me absolutely dead.

That's the physical stuff. As for more psychologically related stuff, I guess when a girl has some of the same interests as me, especially because of how uncommon some of my interests are, it's also sexy, but in a different way.

But really, I'm thinking more of the physical aspect with this question.[/QUOTE]
Physically? I like tall, well built men, of even proportions. Muscular thighs, the kind that look like they could crack walnuts and strong toned arms are a must. :wink: I hate when a guy is built like the Hulk from the waist up and then has legs like Peter Pan, or vice versa. :tongue:

Women are people, not things, but I find them in general quite sexy.
:rolleyes: Oh joy, another man who minored in Womens Studies. :tongue: :biggrin1:

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I get the attraction to certain physical attributes; but I have never understood why guys found eye glasses sexy. :confused:

I don't know really, I could no sooner say what the color blue tastes like or what the scent of a rose sounds like. A female wearing a nice pair of glasses enters my field of view and my pupils dilate and my interest is piqued. I must get an eyeful. I don't know why. :tongue:

And is it the ponytail or the long hair in general? :confused: I'm not criticizing, just confused.

The same as above, although I can add that it's both. Long hair and ponytails are both nice. But especially when the former is done up into the latter.

Physically? I like tall, well built men, of even proportions. Muscular thighs, the kind that look like they could crack walnuts and strong toned arms are a must. :wink: I hate when a guy is built like the Hulk from the waist up and then has legs like Peter Pan, or vice versa. :tongue:

Ah, yes, chicken legs. :biggrin1: Run of the mill 'bros' that just go to the gym to do bicep curls in the squat rack and max their bench, then leave. Don't do squats, don't do deadlifts, don't do romanian deadlifts, don't do lunges, etc.

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A nerdy type with a big huge ass. Glasses etc. the works. Nerdy artist chicks. Again with a HUGE ass. Ass. Huge ass. I think I'm an ass man...
Oh and punk chicks-though I never seem to get any of those, we have NOTHING in common.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh I forgot, there are a few other things I like too. I like a treasure trail, a nice firm rounded butt, a bit of chest hair, peeping out of a shirt with one or two buttons undone. :flirt: That just makes me melt. :smile: It doesn't even have to be a full chest of hair. Just that little bit across the pecs, like a chest hair dicky, is enough to make me moist. :wink:

Then again if he's smart as a whip, has a great sense of humor and a nice smile, his chest can be smooth as a baby's butt and I won't care. :cool: :yup:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Sexy" has become a very broad term. If we keep it within sex, a wet, warm vagina, obviously!

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Body-wise: natural-looking guy (not overly muscled but swimmers are great), smooth, slim, ginger or blonde a big plus. Love geeky guys too, skinny, big noses...

Most of all though I realise the sexiest is a guy I can have some banter with, get to know, feel an emotional bond with - a hot stud is great to wank to but an intelligent, caring guy is who I'd like to wake up to every day!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Body-wise: natural-looking guy (not overly muscled but swimmers are great), smooth, slim, ginger or blonde a big plus. Love geeky guys too, skinny, big noses...

Most of all though I realise the sexiest is a guy I can have some banter with, get to know, feel an emotional bond with - a hot stud is great to wank to but an intelligent, caring guy is who I'd like to wake up to every day!
I don't know why but I have a thing for big noses as well. They don't even have to be big, just a little crooked. I love it when it appears a guy has had his nose broken, but it wasn't set correctly as it healed. :wink: yummy