What time in your cycle are you most horny?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the visual Dolfie.

I'm even horny through my period and the internal massage of sex helps to lessen the discomfort in my lower back. My sex drive wanes briefly about a week afterwards bhut the right stimulation will still rev me up no matter where I am hormonally.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard that! I haven't had a chance to try it, but I've heard that it really works.

I've just bought one...though as of today my period is over...so I'll be trying it next month...it'll be nice to only use that and maybe a pantyliner...a lot less messy. I generally hate tampons...the leaking alone is annoying...even if you use the ones that claim they don't leak...it's BS to me.

And if I hate it, nothing lost, at least I tried something new.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've just bought one...though as of today my period is over...so I'll be trying it next month...it'll be nice to only use that and maybe a pantyliner...a lot less messy.

And if I hate it, nothing lost, at least I tried something new.

If it works out next month, it would be so cool if you could leave a little review here!

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it works out next month, it would be so cool if you could leave a little review here!

I will, I'll be the girls' guinea pig...just have to wait three-ish weeks. :)

But so far, the reviews I've read have been all really good.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the visual Dolfie.
i thought you'd all appreciate that one :smile:
I don't mean to rock the boat...but has anyone tried a menstrual cup? They're fucking awesome.

Home - The DivaCup, an innovative menstrual cup the best alternative to Tampons and Pads there are others though...it creates a seal so there's no leaking (if you use it right of course)...sorry for the tmi
oh, i use that.
it's the best thing so far...though this morning i literally filled it to overflow within an hour. it was messy and most uncool.
but, yeah, for days when there isn't a tsunami in my pants it's frickin' fantastic!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an exGF that would get horny at the start of her period.
Her rules:
-Must use a towel.
- the lights have to be off.
-I have to close my eyes when we were done so she could clean the "stuff" off my dick.
-I was only allowed to open my eyes with her permission.

I guess when you want it that bad, you have to get it. Poor me. lol

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the last three days before my period starts i should probably register as a sexual predator.... irrational horny. if a partner is available for adult nekkid time, woohooo.. if not, i am one unhappy MickeyLee. masturbation doesn't put a dent in it. :sigh: i need flesh and flesh.. and someone to gnaw like a bone. Ms. AlteredEgo mentioned no appetite for food.. hunger and horny get all mixed up on each other the week or so before i start.

oh.. menstrual cups = awesome. i've been using the mooncup for a couple of years now. the only issue i've ever had is the the cup is a bit wide for total comfort during removal. insertion isn't an issue because the cup is folded up on it's self. beware the stem.. if it's not the right length ya will get a poked.. not in a good way.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
24/7 but a bit more energized a few days prior to my flow. About this time is also when I find myself buying a chocolate bar and full sugar soda when checking out at the grocery store. I'm not into period sex but my hubby has no problem with it. :-(. I usually do not feel well when flowing. Plus, it's ultra messy and the sex feels totally different.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get sqeamish about period sex, I kinda miss it (my wife doesn't get periods anymore). I've seen myself in the bathroom mirror looking like HickBoy's avatar with a smile on my face (ok, maybe not that bloody, but close).

If dude could get it up, I could get it in.

This is my favorite sentence of the day. Everyone should start the day off with one, this one's mine.

Then a doctor figured out why. BAM! I'm eying dude like he's the last cookie. I'm hoping my drive will change as I age. I'm hoping it will slow the fuck down. No sign of it yet.

With my wife's hysterectomy, the HRT was wreacking havoc on her sex drive until recently when her doc found the right balance as well. Now it dovetails nicely with my condition and I hope it never slows down!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife would need a good fucking after her period. then it would slow down a little, towards the middle she needed a steady diet of cock 2-3 times a day. in her early 30's, she was super horny, needing it several times a day, even into her period if she wasn't cramping to bad. my purpose on a weekend was to produce as many hardons as I could, and fuck her. many times, she would be stroking and sucking me, within minutes of me cumming. my cock would get sore, and I was glad to go to work Monday morning. when I got home tho, the first thing was to bang her. this went on for a couple years, after our 2nd child. I had engaged in some PE during the 2nd pregnancy, and got a little longer, and thicker. at one point the cock worshipping was going on, she told her gfs my cock size, and she even wondered if she was crazy. she even said she couldn't get enuf, and that made me worry if she would cheat on me. But she said no way, and as far as I know she didn't. Her hot gf across the street wanted to fuck me, have a 3 way. started to give me a BJ in the kitchen one nite, and I stopped her, and then met me at my car the next moring with a see thru gown on. I was getting more pussy than I could handle with more waiting in line!!! and my wife and her gf were smoking hot at the time. we would go out drinking and dancing, and people thought I had them both. and i could have but the wife don't share her man meat.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I swear that sex cures menstrual cramps! I honestly believe it's therapeutic.

I didn't know before LPSG that so many people disliked period sex. Almost every man I've ever been with has insisted that he wanted to have sex during my period, and strongly reassured me that he didn't think think it was gross. Black towels make it easier.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It can also start the flow going (happened twice). Not sure if it was semen or the orgasms that induced it.

I think it's the massaging. I used to get very bad cramps and a nurse taught me that massaging my uterus helps, which TheBoyfriend does for me sometimes because the angle doesn't work out as well when you try to do it on yourself. It really does make a cramp stop within seconds. It's really more of a gentle slow pushing downward on the uterus until it feels like he's squishing my insides while you keep your stomach muscles as relaxed as possible. Two times is usually all it takes. I think sex does the same thing, just on the other side of the uterus.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's the massaging. I used to get very bad cramps and a nurse taught me that massaging my uterus helps, which TheBoyfriend does for me sometimes because the angle doesn't work out as well when you try to do it on yourself. It really does make a cramp stop within seconds. It's really more of a gentle slow pushing downward on the uterus until it feels like he's squishing my insides while you keep your stomach muscles as relaxed as possible. Two times is usually all it takes. I think sex does the same thing, just on the other side of the uterus.

Makes sense. I'll keep that bit of info for future reference.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can I quote you when I try to convince my girlfriend of this? Otherwise she'll just think I'm being disgustingly horny. Again.

"Yes baby, a woman I met online said it would help. Really!"

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can I quote you when I try to convince my girlfriend of this? Otherwise she'll just think I'm being disgustingly horny. Again.

"Yes baby, a woman I met online said it would help. Really!"

Sure! You can try it and see if it convinces her. It works for me, and my bf is always happy to help me out.

Last edited:

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me it's just before my cycle. Probably for three days, during too but I really don't feel as attractive and bloated then.