what to do about an imposter..help

wristthickxl

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi folks,

I recently met a guy from gaydar, etc.......I know him personally...and his pics matched up with his privates (which are very distinct because of the huge size)....

He knew I am a member here and asked me to help: someone here is using his gaydar name and his pictures here on lpsg as if they were him...

The question is: what can be done about this?? I think it's very unfair....and he is angry about it...

Suggestions?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Call it out. This board, like it or not, is supposed to be about support. Someone who comes here and posts pics claiming they're of him when they're not, or telling a pack of lies, needs to be uncovered.

You'll be helping others who might fall victim to whatever ruse he might be up to, but more importantly, you'll be helping him. Obviously, adopting up a fictional persona on message board could be a sign of larger problems.

wristthickxl

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if any of you have any doubts, e-mail the real mimosurf on gaydar....I've been intimately involved with him so to speak and can vouch for the fact that the gaydar mimo is for real.....I feel badly about this whole thing but the real mimo said he was appalled by someone taking not only his identity but his pictures too and felt angry and hurt about it..which is understandable...