What to do if the lady gets TOO wet...?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by averagepeck, Jun 30, 2006.

1. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have this issue with my current gf. We have great sex.When she's a normal wetness,she's a very tight fit.However, she can from time to time get incredibly wet to the point where it gets too slippery,friction is considerably less to where my erection weakens and I have to really concentrate to keep it up.This seems to happen often when she's on top.

Is this a matter of (A) just being too wet (B) her vagina actually expanding to a capacity that is too large for me(C) all of the above?
    I know this probably isn't much of an issue for guys with really thick girths.My own is 5.5.Any advice from the board?Thanks

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

It's probably (C).

Take longer strokes. The juices that are on your cock will be exposed to the air for a longer period of time, and will evaporate. It works for me.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I understand your problem On the other hand i think your a lucky man. For me the wetter the better the bigger the better ! Also keep in mind if she is getting wet that means she is really turned on by you. You must be doing a real good job!:cool:

4. Gisella

Gold Member

C

In my experiences in situations exactly like that is to dry up the penis and myself with a towel...bcause it keeps getting weater...but girth size is the key for me not have to use a towel...

Anyways is great if i keep it dry...my way/towel way...:biggrin1:

5. danglybanger

danglybanger New Member

Albums:
    I would think too wet would come around the time you start seeing Spanish Galleons and Chinese Junks floating by :biggrin1:

Slade

6. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks everyone.So is it more a matter of her wetness over her vaginal capacity expanding, or vice versa?Even if I did use a towel, that still wouldn't do anything about the added space(if that's what is happening) in her vagina.Is that the case? Like I said,she's usually a very tight fit when normally wet. She just has the ability to get 'soak the bed' wet. I don't won't to say maybe she needs to do kegels,because she's normally tight.Maybe it's my size,I don't want to put it all on her....

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

No i like them big and juicy.Would be very interesting to hear from some of the ladys who have huge ones to talk about:smile:

8. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Judging by your pics,I doubt you would have an issue like this.What is your size?

9. Gisella

Gold Member

In my experiences when i dry up i can feel the frictions...but im almost sure that if i have a 6" penis inside me my vagina it will not expand 8"..she will acomodate the penis inside me....

For sure kegels! Women most learn to do it and do it regurlaryl! It give us just benefits doing it just benefits have a fit vagina...:biggrin1:

But the situation is that there are women who make great amount of natural lubrication...and others not much...and when we get wet we get really wet...i had this feeling of not enough friction going on with differents penis sizes and had to dry me up with them....but when find a fat girth i dont & we just slide nice...

We are the way we are and have to adapt bcause she cant make less natural lub and u cant change your size to adapt to her wetness...is not anyones 'fault'...learn to work with what u 2 have (and with confidence).

10. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, women who wet naturally a lot is wetter...and i notice i wet by "demand" of his size and excitment of it too.

As many woman already say they/we prefer girth by far bcause of the extra frictrions...no way i would choose and 9"x5" if i have the option of a 7"x6"....:wink:

11. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

words of encouragement?...(runs away while crying)

12. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Thanks... Have you had this issue with a real big guy before?Or did his size counteract your increse in lubrication?I'm assuming it's more an issue of girth over length.It also sounds like you're saying more likely it's because of her getting too wet than expanding a great deal.

13. Gisella

Gold Member

For u to have an ideia..my vaginal masturbation device is 3"x3" and do the job very efficient...i cum just by vaginal penetration...

Im a tight woman believe or not..but when i get excited knowning penis is coming inside...ulalah..i wet and wet...with larger penis i have to learn to acomodate their lenghts..but the girth 6" was the biggest i had...was slidding nice...and he felt me very wet...the wetness that keeps producing do not dry up by his being big...

What can i say ? I get wet very wet..and feel nice frictions with fat girths bcause i keep making natural lubs...and big guys feel me very wet..

This expanding in lenght thing happens if the penis size demands...and i may have to work on to acomodate him for a while too...

My wetness makes me feel 'big' to some penis...if i dry up not so...but i keep making lub and having to dry up to feel him nice...

Sorry if i keep repeting myself....but my body responds this way...:wink:

14. Gisella

Gold Member

its just a hipoteses...of course..if i like him i would enjoy him for sure. But if can choose i would what fits better to me.

:smile:

15. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks Gisella for your imput,and everyone else.Any other opinions?

16. husbands_hung_well

husbands_hung_well New Member

be on top more and like the one guy said, pull out and go back in occasionally becuase it helps the juices to dry up a little bit. I am the type who when I am dry it hurts my husband, but when I wet i don't soak the bed. I noticed two times when I was too wet and that was becuase of real strong excitement and oral sex beforehand. If I were you I would put a pillow under her bottom and when it seems to be wetter than what you want, pull out and re enter a few times. I bet she will feel better and you will be incredible turned on by how the head feels entering it each time....

17. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

I get very wet, and unless it's a quickie I usually "soak the bed". I've never really known it to be a problem (aside from messy)? Hubby isn't super big girth 5.5...and he's never had to pull out and wipe off or anything to keep his erection and cum? He seems to enjoy it, in fact the more I leak and squirt, the more intense he becomes. I do 50 kegels everyday, and have for over 2 years....maybe she just gets a little looser when she relaxes compeltly? Does she tighten up around your cock when your getting ready to cum? I always milk his cock when I've cummed so that it feels super tight on his cock...esp with all the juices flowing, etc. Ask her to try that...???

18. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

At last something I can give advice on! :smile: I have had the same problem in the past of not being able to get a really strong feeling from sex because I get really wet and I guess there wasn't enough friction.That might be part of why I suppose I like how big my current bf is because I feel him a lot more. He's about the same thickness as you are. If it's still too slippery sometimes it's easier if I'm on my back. We both like missionary anyway but that's an added bonus since when I'm on my back it's easy for me to tighten my legs around him if I need to, although he's pretty thick so it's not usually a problem. I know you said most of the time it's not a problem for you but if it is you could try having her tighten up by wrapping her legs around you or something like that.
    As far as I'm concerned it's kind of neat getting super wet though since a lot of times when I cum I squirt and it's this crazy release feeling that just makes me shake :tongue: . Obviously he thinks that's pretty hot :tongue: .

19. Aerosol

Aerosol New Member

Albums:
    My last girlfriend often got extremely wet and this caused loss of sensation for both of us even though I'm over 7 girth. She is slim and average height but could take my fist fairly easily. We found it helped (a lot) in missionary for her to close her thighs together tight and for me to put my legs outside hers. Guaranteed orgasms every time :)

20. pichulon

pichulon New Member

I always enjoyed a wet , super wet pussy. I can say that, the best antidote to extreme wetness and diminished sensation would be to last ....as the sessions take more time, she will get a little drier, I do not know if friction does it, or her body reduces her juice production after a while.
    Try woman on top, her juices will drop off her pussy under gravity, and she will be able to feel it more, because, she will control the show.

Draft saved Draft deleted