What to do, what to do...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Today's my last day off of the three.  It's in the 70's here.  I have a few things planned for today but dunno what else to do.  What's planned... well voting, making a deposit, buying some tapes to see if that's what's wrong with my answering machine, maybe get gas, maybe get food...  I have some songs to look up online.... That's about it.  Anything else I can do?  Anything you're planning to do on this fine Tuesday?

#900, #16001

2. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Well... the day is fading and I've done most on the list! Hooray for me! Now I guess I can look up those songs ... maybe clean my room.. watch tv... sit here :)

Anyone do anything exciting today?

3. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Same old, same old. Wish I got election day off!

Glad you had a good day, Papi! We had glorious weather here. Was it nice where you are?

4. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=meetgreet;num=1067970837;start=0#2 date=11/04/03 at 14:54:34]Same old, same old. Wish I got election day off!

Glad you had a good day, Papi! We had glorious weather here, too, but that's gonna change soon.
    [/quote]

5. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Yeah the weather is nice but I am sweltering! It's too hot for me since I'm used to cool weather now. We're neighbors so your weather's not that much different lately... VA, WV...

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice