What to do, what to do...

H8Monga: Today's my last day off of the three.  It's in the 70's here.  I have a few things planned for today but dunno what else to do.  What's planned... well voting, making a deposit, buying some tapes to see if that's what's wrong with my answering machine, maybe get gas, maybe get food...  I have some songs to look up online.... That's about it.  Anything else I can do?  Anything you're planning to do on this fine Tuesday?

#900, #16001

H8Monga: Well... the day is fading and I've done most on the list! Hooray for me! Now I guess I can look up those songs ... maybe clean my room.. watch tv... sit here :)

Anyone do anything exciting today?

wvalady1968: Same old, same old. Wish I got election day off!

Glad you had a good day, Papi! We had glorious weather here. Was it nice where you are?

wvalady1968: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=meetgreet;num=1067970837;start=0#2 date=11/04/03 at 14:54:34]Same old, same old. Wish I got election day off!

Glad you had a good day, Papi! We had glorious weather here, too, but that's gonna change soon.
[/quote]

H8Monga: Yeah the weather is nice but I am sweltering! It's too hot for me since I'm used to cool weather now. We're neighbors so your weather's not that much different lately... VA, WV...