What to do, what to do....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Lover_Boy, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Lover_Boy

Lover_Boy New Member

So, here's the deal:

-I met a guy a few months ago that's everything I like in a man. He's funny, intelligent, sweet, kind, and modest almost to a fault. Tall, built, gorgeous, and has a great butt. Now I'm not a size queen. Also, despite being out for the last four years, I've had few BFs and even less experiences with anal sex.

-To get to the point, we recently came to the point where I thought I was ready to go all the way. The problem arose (no pun intended) when I saw how big his cock was. I mean, it was enormous!!! :wow: And I was so afraid of how much it might hurt that I couldn't go through with it. He said he was okay with it. However, I'm pretty sure he was disappointed.

-So, what do I do? I'm madly in love with him, but I'm honestly scared. He said he's normally a top and enjoys it. And I don't want to lose such an incredible guy just because I'm a wuss. Any advice here for an inexperienced lover would be appreciated.

:dilemma: :banghead:

2. strok869

strok869 New Member

If he is trully meant for you, then he will understand and wait for you until you are ready. Also have you tried working at it? When I do it with a girl who has never done it, I use my fingers and try to get her loose! Try that, but the main thing is take it slow and tell him. If he says stuff like quit being a wuss, then it is not ment to be!!!

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

If you make this a journey for the both of you, working and training and focusing on the ultimate goal of you being able to take him with joy, pleasure and sensuality...it will all be wonderful!

What will make it painful and not enjoyable? Hiding your fears and inexperience, not being honest, not openly and freely expressing your realities and being unwilling (because of macho bullshit) to ask him to gently and patiently take you on this journey.

It's all up to you. You are the one in control of your hole...and your approach.

If he's as wonderful as you think he is, he will be 199% behind you (pun intended), the experience and will be totally willing to take you there.

For the both of you.

4. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Great advice from the "Kink Man"!
    To add what Kink said, maybe you could ask him if he's ever bottomed before.....if not maybe you could show him what its like so that he'll understand why your so hesitant to begin with.

5. jonb

Gold Member

If he loves you, he'll wait until you're ready.

6. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Lover, you never said he was in love with you, so as a gay man who has taken a dick up his butt, I'll stick to the issue at hand and not "if he loves you, he'll wait until you're ready."

If you really want to take him, you can. Trust me. He's clearly not going to ram it up inside you and really do damage. He knows you're apprehensive. Communicate your desire to be fucked by him and talk to him about going slowly.

My advice: get yourself all douched out, relax, engage in a lot of foreplay, use a lot of lube and try sitting on it so you can control the entry.

Then, sign your man up to this board, so we can give him advice about how hung guys should fuck a cute bottom in love with you.

Draft saved Draft deleted