What to do when another member is rude to you

Duchess_athena

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone I would love you opinions. I don't give out my instant messengers very often at all. Just recently cause I really enjoy talking with somefriends on here and love reading the forum here. I have learned alot from some very nice friends my sin is uncut but husband is cut ( need i say more we know little). Here is my problem I gave my messenger to another memeber and sent him a few of my common pics cause he asked very nicely to see them well he asked me why i was on the site and told him why i enjoy the people i talk to and love to read some storys on here.

This member preceded to be rude to me and now i am trying to decide to stay or leave already took most my pics down and i am very torn cause i do love this forum but dont want to be having this person near me. thanks for listening to my thoughts

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Duchess,

I can fully understand your being put off by your experience. You simply need to put that unfortunate person on ignore and continue to enjoy your stay here. YOu can do it on PM and on IM.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
son not sin
It was so evocative the first time!

As for rudeness, it is rare but inevitable. Rather than leave, use the tools that allow you to ignore someone. You won't even know they are trying to reach you.

It passes.

Hate to lose nice, new members to the few offensive ones. :cool:

Duchess_athena

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused: yes I have already warned another female friend of mine about this guy and I just hope he does not cause any other problems with anyone else I am going to sleep tonight and look at it all again tomorrow and see how i feel about it.

It was so evocative the first time!

As for rudeness, it is rare but inevitable. Rather than leave, use the tools that allow you to ignore someone. You won't even know they are trying to reach you.

It passes.

Hate to lose nice, new members to the few offensive ones. :cool:

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please don't let one ignorant asshole to scare you off. You're much
of an asset to this board than one prick.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<.> This member preceded to be rude to me and now i am trying to decide to stay or leave already took most my pics down and i am very torn cause i do love this forum but dont want to be having this person near me. thanks for listening to my thoughts

Well, for starters you tell him to go piss up a rope. If his bladder acts up, you put him on ignore. And if he tries to bypass your filter through a new board identity, I'd drop a little hint with the moderators.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's an unpleasant but unavoidable part of using chat rooms that sometimes we come across arseholes like this, don't let one person spoil it for you, if you leave the site he's achieved what he wanted - to make an impact of some sort on you.
Ignore him and take comfort in the fact he's a social inadequate who's unable to communicate properly on any level and probably spends most of his life alone in his bedroom wanking over a pair of his mother's knickers.