What to do when your woman gets superwet??

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys and gals,

I have an issue with my fiance that I need some advice on.Simply put,she gets REALLY wet,I mean like the entire bed wet.Is it a bad thing,hell no I love it and it's an instant turn-on.But where the problem lies is that the sex normally goes from a nice comfortable fit to a slippery sliding affair.She has what I call stages of turnoned-ness(my own word).It'll start off nicely lubricated,and thing are tight.

But as the sex goes on,or if we find a position that really gets her motor going,she'll produce amazing amounts of juices.When that happens,I can barely feel anything,and it feels like her pussy is getting bigger as well(expanding).I have 5 inch girth,maybe that's not enough for her?She does do kegels,before anyone offers that advice.Thanks for any suggestions!!

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Move it from da puzzy to da azz or da mouth?
Tell her to put her thighs together and pump those? (ed. really sweeet if she has meaty thighs)
Get down there and slurp up the juices?
Tell her to put those kegels to good use?
Change positions until you find one that gives you a better sensation?
Add a dildo in da same hole?
Use cat litter to absorb da moistue?
Call in a fatter dick?
Find a smaller kitty?
Work it between her sweater puppies?

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just enjoy the ride. The spring will flow until it runs dry. Until it does, just ride it out.
My philosophy is that it can never be wet enough. Enjoy your good fortune. Many dry up in under a half hour. Then it's time for the astroglide. Nothing beats the natural lube. The enticing aroma of a pussy on fire.

Make'nItLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Enjoy what you have. Gotta love a wet pussy. But if you must, have a hand towel hand to wipe her and you off. This will be a relatively easy solution (may have to do it multiple times depending on how wet she get).

iievitaii

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you could go down on her when she starts to get too wet, or pause when she starts getting really wet and play with her, trying to spread her juices around on her thighs. I don't know if it sounds pleasent or not, but you have to do what you have to do for the both of you to enjoy yourself.

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can see what you mean, I'd just take it as a complement and transition to something else until she dries up a little. Sex doesn't have to stop when it gets too wet, there are other things to keep your motor running.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys and gals,

I have an issue with my fiance that I need some advice on.Simply put,she gets REALLY wet,I mean like the entire bed wet.Is it a bad thing,hell no I love it and it's an instant turn-on.But where the problem lies is that the sex normally goes from a nice comfortable fit to a slippery sliding affair.She has what I call stages of turnoned-ness(my own word).It'll start off nicely lubricated,and thing are tight.

But as the sex goes on,or if we find a position that really gets her motor going,she'll produce amazing amounts of juices.When that happens,I can barely feel anything,and it feels like her pussy is getting bigger as well(expanding).I have 5 inch girth,maybe that's not enough for her?She does do kegels,before anyone offers that advice.Thanks for any suggestions!!

Try this:

Buy a shower curtain and put it over the sheets. Remove it after sexy time and you can just rinse it off and hang it up to dry until next sexy time. Also, keep lots of clean fluffy towels close to the bed. When she gets too wet just dry her off a bit.

As for the G-spot, X-spot, U-spot and/or A-spot orgasms you're giving her, and the effect they have on her insides --give science some time to catch up with you two on that one. However, I think that if you let her contractions slow for a bit, things will presumably go back to their original form.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lap up as muck as you can, rub the rest over her face and tits. The smell and taste of pussy juice drives me crazy. Maybe you could bottle it. I hear Snapple is always on the lookout for a new iced tea flavoring.

hotchik911

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same issue, keep a box of kleenex close by.

When it gets that wet, it doesn't really feel that great for her either, trust me, I like feeling all the ridges and crest of a guy's cock...this can't be done when you are dripping...

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it's friction you want, sprinkle some baby powder on his cock after you've wet it.

I am not sure why folks don't keep a few towels within easy access. I always do and then often get put to good use.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I don't see a problem with this. In fact it's extremely erotoc to me. You've obviously doing everything right to turn her on, which is a great thing. Nothing is more exciting than arousing your partner. Stop once and a while, and dry things up a little.

And then make her sleep on the wet side of the bed!