What to do with foreskin?

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just keep pulling the skin back. Even if it slips back over the head. Even though it slips back over the head, the head will flare out after a few months and the skin will stay back all the time if that's the way you want to wear the skin.

Ewan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fold the end of my foreskin inside itself, it usually stays like that for hours although wearing loose underwear means that gravity and movement will eventually make it cover the head again. Certainly I can sleep all night with it like that. If you wear jockey shorts it will probably stay folded back all day.
When I was young I would walk round all day like that, gaving me a semi most of the time.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thing you shuold do with your foreskin is ENJOY IT!

there are many men here who have had a problem with theirs and some poor chaps never had the pleasure of it in the first place, play with it, experiment with it, (I like mine being nibbled) but whatever you do rejoice in it...

Don't do anything with it you have carefully considered thoroughly, long and hard you might say!

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah really, man! ENJOY having your foreskin, goddamn!:eek:

My dumbass parents got me cut when I was born. I've been working on restoring my foreskin for a little over a year now, and am kind of stuck at CI-4, haven't made any noticeable progress in a few months.

But if you've got a foreskin that looks like Mr. Snuffleuppagus at least when your dick is soft, go to nude beaches or something and let everyone stare!:rolleyes:

Zer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah really, man! ENJOY having your foreskin, goddamn!:eek:

My dumbass parents got me cut when I was born. I've been working on restoring my foreskin for a little over a year now, and am kind of stuck at CI-4, haven't made any noticeable progress in a few months.

But if you've got a foreskin that looks like Mr. Snuffleuppagus at least when your dick is soft, go to nude beaches or something and let everyone stare!:rolleyes:

How can you restore your foreskin? 'Cause that is something I would like to start trying.

How can you restore your foreskin? 'Cause that is something I would like to start trying.

It's not difficult and well worth the effort. Check out the National Organization of Restoring Men (NORM).

Basically what you're doing is causing your foreskin remnant to grow back into a foreskin. If you have any inner skin remaining then you can restore to some normalcy. You won't get your frenulum back, but it will act and work and look like a real foreskin. Most doctors can't tell it's a restoration without withdrawing the new skin.

There are a number of methods you can use from weights, foam cones, and tape. Many men use one of the commercial restoration devices available. They can speed progress considerably. Here's a chart that details the options. It's very useful.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I think it all depends on your own personal anatomy. Some foreskins stay back without any problem, and others slip foreward quickly. Just have a look in collective showers.

Problably the long and the loose slip forward most easily.