What to do with foreskin?

Zer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not difficult and well worth the effort. Check out the National Organization of Restoring Men (NORM).

Basically what you're doing is causing your foreskin remnant to grow back into a foreskin. If you have any inner skin remaining then you can restore to some normalcy. You won't get your frenulum back, but it will act and work and look like a real foreskin. Most doctors can't tell it's a restoration without withdrawing the new skin.

There are a number of methods you can use from weights, foam cones, and tape. Many men use one of the commercial restoration devices available. They can speed progress considerably. Here's a chart that details the options. It's very useful.

Thank you very much for the info! I'll have to check it out and start right away. It's cool that I'll be able to sorta experience foreskin. I was really bummed when I was younger and I found out that I was cut. Before that I didn't know there was a difference. :smile:

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On that chart of foreskin restoration devices, I use the TLC Tugger. It works really well if you have enough cock skin to install it correctly. I routinely hang 30 ounces of weight on my cock with it for a couple hours at a time while in front of the computer at home. I use the outer cone to keep the head of my dick covered while at work all day.

Some people have to tape their skin for a while to get enough, but I was able to start using the TLC Tugger right away.

See Foreskin-Restoration.Net User Forums sponsored by TLC Tugger for the TLC Tugger website.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I am uncircumcised, but what can I do to keep the skin behind my glans?

From your photos your foreskin appears to be functioning quite well. When aroused the skin snaps back behind dickhead; when not, skin covers head. Unfortunately these simple instructions aren't tatooed upon the foreskin: "Retract when in use." :rolleyes: "Apply directly to the foreskin. Apply directly to the foreskin."

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Surely it can't be good for the glans to have the skin back all the time. I like to pull mine back sometimes but I fear I will lose sensitivity if peeled back too often. I remeber as a child before I ever masturbated that my glans was sooo sensitive, now some of that sensitivity has been lost due to masturbation and exposure of the glans. This was natural though and trying to keep your skin pulled back is not. Also, do you want a dried-up looking glans or a protectected glans that has lustre? As dreamer20 quite rightly points out - the foreskin is there for a reason.

I say procede with caution and moderation.