What to do with hands during a BJ

Oral Fixation

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you do/like to do with you hands when giving/receiving a blow-job?

As a giver, I personally like to have my hands on my partners hips or ass as I suck him off.

I know not many people (givers) like having their partner's hand on their heads or holding their heads steady while the guy sort of fucks their mouth but I really find this a turn on...almost like the guy is so eager to get blown that he can't wait, and it's a great signal.

For me there is nothing better that a little bit of force from the guy I am sucking...

Your thoughts...

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope this question is open to we girls too, apologies if it isn't.

When I'm giving someone a blow job I like to gently rake my finger nails up and down his thighs, or tickle/massage his balls

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oral Fixation said:
What do you do/like to do with you hands when giving/receiving a blow-job?

If receiving, it depends on whether I'm standing, sitting, lying, or what. Hands can be used to massage my thighs, balls, chest, belly, ass and nipples. Or just generally playing with my body hair.

I'm not much for hands on head unless I'm standing and receiving, and then I like to gently play with my benefactor's hair and ears...and sometimes run my fingers down his or her spine.

If I'm giving, I like to use my hands to steady the persons hips or ass, or play with his balls. Sometimes I like to make a finger ring around the base of his dick, or just stroke his pubic hair.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When receiving a blowjob, I usually knit socks. When giving a blowjob, crocheting is easier.

Just kidding, of course. I usually just do with my hands whatever seems sexy and natural.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crochet is too complex for me. I let my hands hang limply at my side.

GET A GRIP!

Seriously, I haven't mastered deep throat so I get a grip and stroke the shaft as I'm giving head. If that doesn't completly occupy both hands I'll also caress the balls, lightly score the buttocks and thighs with my nails maybe even tease the back door a little.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
most of the time i enjoy her hair with my hands. i like women's hair, a lot.

i also fondle and squeeze her breasts. it's great to cup both of her tits while she is bobbing on your dick. or, if she's laying down and across me, i slip my hand between her buns.

sometimes i use my hands to feed her my penis, or playfully smack her tits and face with it.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
During a BJ I like to change the channel and drink a beer.

In all seriousness, Jody did say it very well. I like playing with her hair, caressing her face and neck, and of course, playing with the boobs. I like to hold her hair up so I get a good view.

abvavrg

Just Browsing
Media
I like holding her waist and stroking her lower back, which I think can be one of the sexiest parts of a woman.

Also, I really like it if she's wearing a thong while the blowjob is happening. Maybe that counts as a fetish, I don't know, but it really really turns me on-- I like playing with it while receiving oral. (Since my current gf has some problems with oral sex, I haven't had the chance to do this with her yet...sigh.)

While giving oral sex, though, I really like it if she holds my head with her hands or pulls my hair. Someone said it's like they're really eager and they just can't wait, and I agree-- it's like she wants it from me, and she wants it now.

And, of course, I am happy to oblige.:tongue:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While giving oral sex, though, I really like it if she holds my head with her hands or pulls my hair.

When receiving, I love to play with the other person's hair, and neck. I don't like to force them into an unpleasant situation with a choking hazard, but I do find hair, and the back of someone's neck quite sexy, not that I really thought about it much. Touching gently is enough for me, grabbing is something I never find sexy. Ramming is another matter.

If I feel like ramming it down someone's throat, and I am standing, then I often stand with my hands behind my back. It seems to give them the chance to take as much as they feel they can handle at any given time.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love playing with nipples while i'm giving head. I find that a lot of guys go crazy when you squeaze a nipple or two. I also love to rub my hands up and down his chest and abs, especially if he has nice muscle definition. Like OF, it really turns me on if a guy grabs my head/hair while i'm giving, and applies a little bit of pressure. I know, then, that he's enjoying himself, and that drives me wild. I especially like him to hold my head and pump into me as he's cumming.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UKBBW_Denise said:
ps... I'm not keen on the hand on head thing during a blow job, and I have one golden rule....

My ears are not handles!!

lol
You're fit and you have great tits!

When I get a bj...I dont really like it. I usually say do this...do that...or let me do it.

lol I mean let me wank myself off...I obviously can't self suck.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
When i am seated my hands are on my knees or on my tighs. When i am lying they are besides my body.

I have to admit i am tempted to push her head, but it is not respectful and too gross, so i always avoid it.

dengia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
when i'm receiving is very different wether is a man or a woman; in the firs case i like to hold his head and most of my partners are happy with that. With girls i like more to hold theyir hands, play with air etc.
When i'm giving the best is a man who hold gently my head or plase his hands on his hip and me touching them....