What to do with hands during a BJ

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It all depends on whom and where.

If it's a guy, I love to rub my hands through their hair and across their shoulders and back.

If it's a girl, the hair thing stays the same but I might stroke their face as well.

GIVING.

Guy: stroking the inner things and other objects in the area, plus tweaking nipples.

Girl: Usually one hand is busy most of the time, either a finger inserted... or two - or thumbing the clit.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, there are many ways of beefing up a blowjob by doing some hands work. Since I'm a sucker for tight buns, I like to place my hands there for some kneading, massaging and raking. That is, if the guy meets my tight-ass requirements ;-) , but that's not the only thing. Of course there are zones like the back sides of the thighs, or the insides, which are just as sensitive with men as they are with girls. All together a wide areal to run your hands over, trail your fingers, rake a little. There's also the possibility of a little nipple playing, however it's better to circle them or rub them with your fingers instead of pinching them. LOL, I thought pinching was better for some time, until a guy I tried that on swat my hands when I did it. Ouch, I guess that was not a good move. But keep rubbing them, then move on to his arms, and keep to the inner, body-facing sides, which are more sensitive. And when you notice he's getting close, you should move to his hands, and when you have him getting off, grip his hands in yours and ... BOOM!