What to do with north korea?

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cartoon%2B2.jpg

Reactions: rbkwp

According to some scientific studies Koreans (south) have the smallest cocks on earth, I guess its the same for Koreans from the North, they can still boast from having a nuclear weapon to compensate their lack of manhood :)

You do Napoleon proud with such a comment

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a broader definition of sanity meaning to be "free from mental derangement; having a sound, healthy mind." Don't think there is much question that Kim falls below that standard and it remains to be seen whether he actually will fire first. Seems to me that a sane man on planet earth would see the limitations of his bear-poking. Eventually, the bear is likely to bite him, maybe even accidentally.
How do you know he is insane?

Imagen you are in your end 20s, have lived the past yeaes quite an average live in Switzerland, now have to move back into a system, where you have to face the desition "rule hard, or get killed". How would you behave?
Would you try to survive? Assassinate your inner enemies and fulfill the expectations in you (politically)... or will you try to resist and face the threat to get killed?

Doesn't sound insane, but logical. He does what the N.Korea system expected. He creates an "illusion" of foreign threat and inner strength. Something his father and grandfather did as well.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
According to some scientific studies Koreans (south) have the smallest cocks on earth, I guess its the same for Koreans from the North, they can still boast from having a nuclear weapon to compensate their lack of manhood :)
Sorry, but in this case you are wrong. You can't say "because S.Ks have small packers, N.Ks have them as well."

N.K. runs a whole different system. Their communistic system is not only superior in economy and society (within the next 5 years you will see the fruits of hard work and N.K. will have the largest economy and most heappy people on earth), but it will also create superior people, more smart, taller, more muscular and definitely with larger dick (larger as in S.K. anyway)

Hungmanparis

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, but in this case you are wrong. You can't say "because S.Ks have small packers, N.Ks have them as well."

N.K. runs a whole different system. Their communistic system is not only superior in economy and society (within the next 5 years you will see the fruits of hard work and N.K. will have the largest economy and most heappy people on earth), but it will also create superior people, more smart, taller, more muscular and definitely with larger dick (larger as in S.K. anyway)
Hahahahahaha I've never read something so absurd !

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I hope you're joking...

Reactions: sudcalifornio

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday I heard something that is rather shocking. I have no idea if its true, but I hope it isn't. Trump reportedly said if any ICBMs were launched toward the continental US, they would be shot down over Canada. And then he thanked Canada for doing its part. On behalf of all Canadians I'd just like to say, "For fuck sake Trump, shut up. I'm not prepared to be vaporized for your crooked ass."

Like I said, I have no idea if its true but somehow it fits his stupidity.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday I heard something that is rather shocking. I have no idea if its true, but I hope it isn't. Trump reportedly said if any ICBMs were launched toward the continental US, they would be shot down over Canada. And then he thanked Canada for doing its part. On behalf of all Canadians I'd just like to say, "For fuck sake Trump, shut up. I'm not prepared to be vaporized for your crooked ass."

Like I said, I have no idea if its true but somehow it fits his stupidity.

How about you look it up first instead of peddling hearsay?

Reactions: Max_Polo

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like it's all over now...

Kim backs down, while saying "We won't attack Guam, but will have a look on how the foolish Yankee behaves".
And Trump has now more important issuess inside the USA.