What to do?

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys

I know this site is mostly for sexual topics and I get that, I mean I actually like this site a lot, but right now I don't feel like talking about sex or about penis size... I just feel like talking about myself... or about life... about how sad or depressed we can get or how lost we can feel and having no clue of what do to... I have so many things going on in my mind right now... and I just don't feel like I have someone to talk to... I mean i do but I feel like I can't vent with my family or friends... I feel like they wouldn't understand all these things that I'm thinking.. all the things I'm going thru... that I feel scared sometimes... I posted a long time ago a thread about wanting some male bonding and more guy influence in my life... I still have the need of that... for one thing or another I have not been blessed of having much male bonding in my life, I think all the things I'm going thru I could just share them with another guy... u know having that guy to guy talk... but as weird as it is.. I just can't talk to my male friends in my "real life" I don't know why... I just don't feel comfortable enough to do it... Lately my mind's been wondering a lot of things.. questioning pretty much everything... I feel confused... I feel lonely... sad... not all the time... but it's been happening pretty often so... I'm kinda worried actually... I'm locking myself in my room many times... like trying to hide from the world... which doesn't work... u just can't hide... believe me I've tried! I feel like I'm pretty messed up, confused about many things... is so fucking annoying to feel like this, to be surrounded by many ppl and yet feel so lonely... having ppl to talk to but u just can't do it... it's exhausting... I really don't know why I'm writing all these in here... I don't wanna bother u guys with my problems and my dramas but if I didn't vent at least a little I thought my head was about to explode... I just don't get what life can be so hard sometimes... why ppl let u down so easily... how ppl can be so fake sometimes and hurt u so bad... I just don't get it.. I like to think that those are just a few ppl... but I'm starting to doubt it... I love making new friends, I love talking about pretty much everything, I'm very open minded, I love guy to guy talk and male bonding... I think that I'm a good and loyal friend so If any of u guys wants a new friend well here I am... I'm offering my friendship to all of u if interested, this is me a 23 yo confused, lonely guy who just wants to understand life better, who want true friends and male bonding... thanks for reading my post, I appreciate u guys taking the time to read it...

Take care guys

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys

I know this site is mostly for sexual topics and I get that, I mean I actually like this site a lot, but right now I don't feel like talking about sex or about penis size... I just feel like talking about myself... or about life... about how sad or depressed we can get or how lost we can feel and having no clue of what do to... I have so many things going on in my mind right now... and I just don't feel like I have someone to talk to... I mean i do but I feel like I can't vent with my family or friends... I feel like they wouldn't understand all these things that I'm thinking.. all the things I'm going thru... that I feel scared sometimes... I posted a long time ago a thread about wanting some male bonding and more guy influence in my life... I still have the need of that... for one thing or another I have not been blessed of having much male bonding in my life, I think all the things I'm going thru I could just share them with another guy... u know having that guy to guy talk... but as weird as it is.. I just can't talk to my male friends in my "real life" I don't know why... I just don't feel comfortable enough to do it... Lately my mind's been wondering a lot of things.. questioning pretty much everything... I feel confused... I feel lonely... sad... not all the time... but it's been happening pretty often so... I'm kinda worried actually... I'm locking myself in my room many times... like trying to hide from the world... which doesn't work... u just can't hide... believe me I've tried! I feel like I'm pretty messed up, confused about many things... is so fucking annoying to feel like this, to be surrounded by many ppl and yet feel so lonely... having ppl to talk to but u just can't do it... it's exhausting... I really don't know why I'm writing all these in here... I don't wanna bother u guys with my problems and my dramas but if I didn't vent at least a little I thought my head was about to explode... I just don't get what life can be so hard sometimes... why ppl let u down so easily... how ppl can be so fake sometimes and hurt u so bad... I just don't get it.. I like to think that those are just a few ppl... but I'm starting to doubt it... I love making new friends, I love talking about pretty much everything, I'm very open minded, I love guy to guy talk and male bonding... I think that I'm a good and loyal friend so If any of u guys wants a new friend well here I am... I'm offering my friendship to all of u if interested, this is me a 23 yo confused, lonely guy who just wants to understand life better, who want true friends and male bonding... thanks for reading my post, I appreciate u guys taking the time to read it...

Take care guys

At least you are trying to vent in some way. The best thing to do is vent. I know it may be hard to accept, but this world is full of people with their own agendas who will manipulate and not care how badly they hurt you. Hell, it even happens to those who do the hurting. People are gonna let you down. That's a part of life. At least be glad for the small things in life that you just may take for granted. I've gone through this a lot lately. My own life has been filled with letdowns, mindfucks and backstabbing. Any time you feel the need to vent, don't hesitate to do so. You aren't necessarily looking for advice most of the time, but feel that you need an ear (or eye) to listen. No matter what, you are never the only one who feels these things. Deep down, people are looking for a perfect world, but they'll never find it. No matter how strongly you feel that it is only a few, there are still many more who actually care. That's coming from a person who's locked themself in their room more times than can be counted, but I still know I can't hide from the world. Hold your head up and boldly go forth, expecting just what you've had from life before. It's one big learning experience. In time, you'll take what new knowledge you have, incorporate it with other knowledge, and grow from it. You'll gain new outlooks on life, which can change from day to day. This is gonna make your head spin. But, if you feel that it's too much to take in, take a deep breath and vent however you feel you can.

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm always down for casual conversation about whatever. Feel free to message me if you're looking for a conversation with an intellectual dude.

Hey Aetherel, thanks for posting my thread, it's good to know that u r open to talk about anything, I'll keep that in mind, I'll message you soon, thanks again!

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PM me. I've dealt with these feelings before.

Hey kplete, I'm glad to see that u can understand what I'm going thru... it's a very hard situation! I'll PM you so we can talk some more! thanks again man!

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least you are trying to vent in some way. The best thing to do is vent. I know it may be hard to accept, but this world is full of people with their own agendas who will manipulate and not care how badly they hurt you. Hell, it even happens to those who do the hurting. People are gonna let you down. That's a part of life. At least be glad for the small things in life that you just may take for granted. I've gone through this a lot lately. My own life has been filled with letdowns, mindfucks and backstabbing. Any time you feel the need to vent, don't hesitate to do so. You aren't necessarily looking for advice most of the time, but feel that you need an ear (or eye) to listen. No matter what, you are never the only one who feels these things. Deep down, people are looking for a perfect world, but they'll never find it. No matter how strongly you feel that it is only a few, there are still many more who actually care. That's coming from a person who's locked themself in their room more times than can be counted, but I still know I can't hide from the world. Hold your head up and boldly go forth, expecting just what you've had from life before. It's one big learning experience. In time, you'll take what new knowledge you have, incorporate it with other knowledge, and grow from it. You'll gain new outlooks on life, which can change from day to day. This is gonna make your head spin. But, if you feel that it's too much to take in, take a deep breath and vent however you feel you can.

Hey dj, first of all thanks for taking the time to write all those cool things for me, I really appreciate it, I think u r right about many things that u said, and yes sometimes u just need to feel like someone's listening to you, supporting you... to feel that there's someone there for u... I see that u have locked urself un room too many times... that's hard huh? I've done some many times... it's like the reaction I have to this confusion and loneliness I feel... I know its not the best thing to do and that I can't hide from the world.. but sometimes I just don't know what else to do... again... I really appreciate those kind and supporting word u said to me, thanks bro!

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking about you and sending warm and loving thoughts your way. Please contact me any time if you need someone to talk to.

Hey Jon

Thanks for those words man... thanks for the warm and loving thoughts for me, it's nice to hear something like that... I haven't heard from anyone in a long time... I do need someone to talk to, I'll contact you soon man... thanks again bro!

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to thank in general to all of u guys who have responded to my thread, many ppl has read it but only u guys responded, thanks for responding to the SOS sign from this confused 23 yo guy... I really appreciate it... u are very cool ppl, I appreciate that u responded to a thread that it's not sexual at all, it's just a guy asking for some help.. someone to talk to and for some male bonding... from all of my heart... thanks guys... ur words have cheered me up!

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks again 4 posting here and for the kinds PM, I really appreciate that, u r all pretty cool guys! thx again!

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't forget, you always have me too :)
We had quite some conversations and I definitely wouldn't mind talking more about this with you. I used to get all frustrated over stuff like this until I learned to live with it peacefully.

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't forget, you always have me too :)
We had quite some conversations and I definitely wouldn't mind talking more about this with you. I used to get all frustrated over stuff like this until I learned to live with it peacefully.

Hey Joe

My dear bro from Poland... thanks man, we def have to talk about many things.. I hope we can chat soon.

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I feel you, man. I'm 22 and feel like I've been having a quarter-life crisis for the last two years. It's been better over the last year (despite all of the issues of overmedication in america, antidepressants have done wonders for me). I only have one person I can really talk to, and she is a female I'm in a fairly passionate relationship with. It's very different than having platonic male-bonding.

I was in therapy for a while while in college, which I think is always a good in theory, but I didn't feel totally comfortable with my therapist. It's always good to have a "non-biased" party to speak with. Maybe that would help you?

If you live in the USA/CT area, I'd (at least try to) be friends with you!

either way, good luck,

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its funny. I stopped in my neighborhood pub last week for a night cap and this group of guys, all self appointed ladies men were hanging out, talking. I pretty much ignored them, but wound up striking up a conversation with one of the guys when he went outside. He started going on (drunkenly) about his recent break up, his career anxiety and alot of things...and the first thing I asked was: "You talk as though you haven't had a good conversation in a while. Have you tried to talk to anyone else about this?" He said he didn't feel comfortable talking to his guy friends about "real" stuff. This sort of idea makes me curious. If you can't be real with your friends, then who can you be real with?

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel you, man. I'm 22 and feel like I've been having a quarter-life crisis for the last two years. It's been better over the last year (despite all of the issues of overmedication in america, antidepressants have done wonders for me). I only have one person I can really talk to, and she is a female I'm in a fairly passionate relationship with. It's very different than having platonic male-bonding.

I was in therapy for a while while in college, which I think is always a good in theory, but I didn't feel totally comfortable with my therapist. It's always good to have a "non-biased" party to speak with. Maybe that would help you?

If you live in the USA/CT area, I'd (at least try to) be friends with you!

either way, good luck,

Hey Blako, thx for posting and for offering you friendship... i dont live in the US but well we can be friends... thatd be cool and thx again

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its funny. I stopped in my neighborhood pub last week for a night cap and this group of guys, all self appointed ladies men were hanging out, talking. I pretty much ignored them, but wound up striking up a conversation with one of the guys when he went outside. He started going on (drunkenly) about his recent break up, his career anxiety and alot of things...and the first thing I asked was: "You talk as though you haven't had a good conversation in a while. Have you tried to talk to anyone else about this?" He said he didn't feel comfortable talking to his guy friends about "real" stuff. This sort of idea makes me curious. If you can't be real with your friends, then who can you be real with?

I've been asking that to myself for months... and honestly I still haven't gotten the answer for that question... maybe I've been too down lately and that makes me not to see things clearly...

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys... I just wanted to maybe take this thread again if possible... I've not been feeling that good lately and I just don't know why this keeps happening, sometimes I don't even know why I get sad... all I know is that reading posts from u guys make me feel better and make feel like there're still nice ppl out there... oh I hope to get in touch again with my good friend from here... Jon, I miss talking to u bud!