what to do?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by hotirishman, Feb 18, 2011.

1. hotirishman

hotirishman New Member

Albums:
    Need some advice everyone.
    I have been chatting this guy online and have been texting him aswell for the last week. He is 19 nd i am 22. the only thing is that we live about 3 hours away and we have figured out that we wil not see each other much. I do like him and he has said that he realy likes me but he said that he does not want me to be fucking other guys or women. I do be with a lot of men and women. I am gud looking but not in a cocky way and usually get whoever i want. I am also really horny.

Should i forget about the guy i have been texting and continue playing around or should i try and stop playing around and see what happens with this guy. He is good looking aswell?

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    if you really like him then try to make it work if not then do what you have been doing till the right one comes along

3. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You two have not even met in person yet. You have only been chatting for a week but he is already trying to put restrictions on who you can or cannot fuck? That sounds oddly possessive to me. I would not feel good about a person that I truly do not even know telling me that. Watch out.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I agree with this. Of course, it depends on how he did it, how he worded it I mean, if he is being controlling or if he's just telling you what he wants out of a relationship. It's one thing for him to tell you that he's looking for a serious relationship and he wants monogamy, because that's him telling you about his wants, but it's too early for him to be imposing those kinds of restrictions on your relationship with him, since you haven't even met in person yet and you have been speaking with him for such a short period of time.

You must really like this guy, though. It sounds like you get around but his request made you consider changing your behavior. If you're seriously interested in him and you're also looking for monogamy and a serious relationship, you may want to slow down a bit. But I'd only do that if this guy isn't being controlling and jealous and he's simply being honest with you about what he wants from a relationship.

5. D_Winthrop Woodcock

D_Winthrop Woodcock Account Disabled

^^ guess my thoughts are somewhat along the same lines... nothing more to add... I'm sure you'll figure it out

6. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

After carefully reading most of your points, it seems like you both want different things. You should end it and keep seeing other people, unless you think you can be faithful to one guy.

7. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

I agree with petite's answer.

If I were you and I really liked the guy I would want to meet him in person before making any decisions about a potential relationship. Just see how you feel once you meet face to face. Meeting in person doesn't mean that you have to actually commit to having sex, you could just meet over coffee or a drink and leave it at that for the first time. Take the time to be open and honest about your reservations. You'll be able to judge his reactions to what you have to say better in person.

8. hotirishman

hotirishman New Member

Albums:
    cheers guys for the comments. He did not say that i could not sleep with other in a possesive way.It was kinda in a way that i had to be good when i am with him.

9. chrisb4sure

chrisb4sure New Member

Nothing should be official until you meet each other face to face jmo.

10. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree completely.

11. rayray

rayray Active Member

Don't sign any contracts or except a purity ring from him..Really the fact that you are young and far enough apart and have not met in person and it sounds as if you are sexually more mature. Remember he could be totally different then is internet persona..

Draft saved Draft deleted