What to do?!

wishiwashung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't really post alot on here but I think this is an appropriate question to ask. I have this guy friend and we'll just be talking and he'll randomly say penis. Other times he will say how much he wants to suck on a burrito or things like that. Sometimes we can joke like that but other times he just says "dude, are you gay or something?"... One time we were even IM ing each other and he wanted me to watch his webcam...we were just talking and suddenly he started jerking off under a blanket. Next day he was not admitting or denying any of it... I am not gay, not like something is wrong with that, but I'm bi. Since we're pretty good friends I fell like I should tell him, but I'm not really sure what to say... :mad: I woner if from what you've heard you mabye could help me out...? Sorry for any spelling errors etc.

stusaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it depends on how close friends you are, i mean, if everything is up for discussion between you two then say it openly, "Were you havin a wank on webcam?" if things arn't that easy between you two then you've got two options, broach it carefully and sensitively, or just pretend it never happened and see what your friend does next? they'res always a chance he might whip it out more blatently at which point it'll be hard to deny!

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One time we were even IM ing each other and he wanted me to watch his webcam...we were just talking and suddenly he started jerking off under a blanket. Next day he was not admitting or denying any of it... I am not gay, not like something is wrong with that, but I'm bi. Since we're pretty good friends I fell like I should tell him, but I'm not really sure what to say... :mad: I woner if from what you've heard you mabye could help me out...?

I presume you are in your late teens and so it your friend. At this age, he may not quite have accepted/decided upon his sexual inclination.

If you were to tell him you are bi, he might freak out and you might lose a friend. It is not an easy decision to make at all.

If I were in your shoes and if I were in my late teens, I would probably wait and see if he drops any further hints before telling him.

wishiwashung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks, both of you. and you were right, were both 18...you are GOOD! i needed somebodys opinions, you know, more experienced people and stuff. I almost feel bad not telling him, but thanks VERY much!

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wishiwashung,.. Your buddy is probably not sure what to say either. Maybe try a sleep over, get online an check out some web cam sites. Lots easyer to talk about things when your having fun. Don't really have to tell him your bi, he doesn't have to tell you he is either,.. see what happens, you'll know