what to do?

B_balls892

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
should I have sex with a friend of mine to simply bring a child into our lives. both want to have a baby but r not romantically involved yet. love is not in the issue. both r healthy.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
should I have sex with a friend of mine to simply bring a child into our lives. both want to have a baby but r not romantically involved yet. love is not in the issue. both r healthy.

just asking! .....since you only provided three lil lines ....and your question is a very personal question and a suitable answer would seemingly require background information on both of you...which you did not provide.....why would you pose this to 20,000 strangers as oppossed to your personal friends or co-workers...just asking....what insight could 20,000 strangers provide that your personal friends cannot..when these 20,000 strangers have no clue..? just asking..not trying to offend you..I am just curious...you offered nothing in your statement as to how this other person feels and how you feel about this situation..and yet you are looking for advice.... be realistic...people here will answer because that is what they do..but most of the time they have no clue..they are just talking..

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having a child together when you have a strong marriage or live together relationship is hard enough, having one when you don't have that link is just asking for trouble.