1. safarimaster007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys,
    Im new to the forum but i need some advice, i constantly walk around the gym and see guys with massive bulges, is there any way to make it look like i have a big bulge with wearing a certian type of underwear? (Im 25 and i have a 8 inch penis)

2. Big Swinging Dick

Big Swinging Dick New Member

There are some brands of underwear that are basically like push-up bras except they push up your cock and balls and give you a nice bulge.

I don't need them.

But the problem with wearing those or stuffing your underwear is that you eventually have to take them off and people are going to see they've been hoodwinked by false advertising.

A better idea might to simply cause yourself to have a semi which you can keep when you take off your underwear.

3. safarimaster007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i dont need to take my underwear off, i come and leave in my gym clothes. would a jockstrap help? or compression shorts? i seen those what ur talking about, with the c ring and i am turned off by those

4. Big Swinging Dick

Big Swinging Dick New Member

A jockstrap with a cup might help but it'd be uncomfortable to work out in a cup.

Maybe a jockstrap with really thin shorts?

What about wearing a cock ring? But not one of those metal ones. They can be dangerous. One fo those that are like a watch band that you can loosen or tighten.

Or else you could just wear thin shorts with nothing underneath. With all the huffing and puffing you'd be doing, you'd eventually show some bulge.

5. safarimaster007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i ususlly wear sweatpants, but shorts sometimes. i wanna also wear this stuff to class (i am in college now getting a masters)

6. aussiejd

aussiejd New Member

Albums:
    Here s a link to aussiebum underwear. They have a wonderjock line that has a ball and dick lifting strap built in to the underwear to make you appear larger.

aussieBum

7. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey man.... i don't know if there is underwear that'll help you...but have you tried jelqing? i used to have like a non existant bulge, but since i started jelqing, i now have a couple of inches that hang down.....also might make you cock bigger (if you think it needs to be) just a suggestion

8. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I show well in Sonoma boxer-briefs that I bought at Kohls. They have a pouch setup; cheap too.

9. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    They aren't at all dangerous when sized properly.

10. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There are many opinions on what shows your bulge the best. A few years ago I noticed guys at the gym wearing thin dazzle shorts or mesh shorts with boxers (or commando). You can often see the outline of the hanging penis in full detail, especially on the bench press. IMO, this look is sexier than an undefined mound in their shorts. Even if a guy is only 2" limp, seeing the ring around the penis head is a huge turn on for me. I was a briefs only guy until I made this observation. I started experimenting with boxers shortly thereafter, and found that I actually liked wearing them all the time. Not only will your maleness be more apparent in your clothes, but the looser fit is far more comfortable than being strapped up.

Draft saved Draft deleted