What to eat to improve one's natural taste and smell?

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to up the ante in this area. I had heard taking ingestible peppermint essence is good. Anyone tasted someone who takes those supplements.

But there is another food or supplement that does the trick, please let me know.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the key is what NOT to consume really.

Avoid coffee, alcohol, spicy foods, don't smoke... etc

In short, avoid anything that makes life more fun! haha

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oo! Good one, thanks for the suggestion! :smile:

I had a bf once who ate a lot of fruit and vegetables, didn't smoke, didn't drink alcohol, didn't eat a lot of heavy starch or meat. His cum tasted clean and sweet.....

I'd like to up the ante in this area. I had heard taking ingestible peppermint essence is good. Anyone tasted someone who takes those supplements.

But there is another food or supplement that does the trick, please let me know.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I found this list some time ago and posted it in another thread. Even though it applies to better-tasting semen I think the same suggestions would work for women as well.

Also, 10 simple tips for better tasting semen:

1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine as they're all pollutants.

2. Drink lots of water -- 1 – 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins.

3. Fruit -- pineapple, papaya, cranberry, melons, mangos, apples, grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.

4. Eat plenty of vegetables which are generally good for improving sperm taste.

5. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid: any vegetables from the cabbage family are big offenders. Also cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus.

6. Cut red meat consumption; this is one pf the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy products such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty. Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey.

Fish is claimed by some to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the effects before cutting it out, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so don’t cut it out!

7. Avoid heavy spices such as garlic and onions, they're big offenders when it comes to sperm taste as they have a high sulfur content.

8. Do not buy products that claim to make your semen taste better; there is no evidence that they work. Your semen can be made to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle, it’s a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest effect.

9. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste because of their high chlorophyll content.

10. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are particularly recommended for making semen taste sweeter.

11. Avoid junk food, they're loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen’s taste.

Reactions: Drefier77

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Supposedly red meat, alcohol, tobacco, garlic, spicy foods are not good. Pineapple, lemon juice, cranberry juice and vanilla are. Do some research, you will get more accurate answers tha the anectodal bullshit that is rife here.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pineapple. Lots of pineapple.

OMG, so funny! Seriously though, hubby doesn't eat pineapple and he does like his Guinness, but he seriously tastes like pineapple! It's true. Don't know why, but that's what it reminds me of. Anyone know why?

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My roommate in college had a slight minty smell for no apparent reason. Just the way he smelled. I loved it. It drove me crazy. I was very attractive. He seemed to eat the regular college fair, junk that is. I never could figure it out. Never had the guts to ask him.