What to expect from Jelquing?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_William Howard Shaft, Mar 8, 2008.

1. D_William Howard Shaft

D_William Howard Shaft Account Disabled

Hey All

Started Jelquing a couple weeks ago just for the heck of it. I read LPSG.org a fair bit, but don't post much, and I tend to get envious about the larger guys. At 8 x 5, I don't feel small by any means, but have always wanted a bit more length and girth. I have read a fair bit a thundersplace, especially the newbie routine, but due to the time of day when I jelq, I have had to make a fair number of modifications to the routine.

The routine I have tried to follow:
    30 seconds of stretching
    20 dry jelqs from soft state
    from semi hard I continue dry jelqs to about 200 (yes I realize this exceeds the newbie number).

I am hoping to get to 9 x 6, but have no idea how long this will take. One thing I have noticed with jelquing is that my member has suffered a fair number of bruises. Granted, they usually go away after a day or so, but I am wondering if this is normal? Maybe my grip is too tight? Or perhaps its due to only dry jelquing? I have however noticed much harder and more frequent erections.

My starting stats:
    Flacid: 4 inches
    Erect - bone pressed - 8 x 5 inches

After 2 weeks, I have seen the following changes
    Flacid - 5.5 / 6 inches
    Erect - bone pressed - 8.2 x 5.8 inches

2. roger_dodger

roger_dodger New Member

Can I ask what the bruising looks like?
    Are they actual visible bruises or just painful to the touch?

3. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

from 5.00" girth to 5.8? damn.

4. Supersized

Supersized New Member

keep at it it works.

5. D_Clumbert Cocksicle

That is what I said! LOL. These kind of gains aren't unheard of on a monthly basis, but two weeks! Come on, I find it really hard to believe that you went from 5.0 to 5.8 girth and 4 to 6 flaccid length. I think you are being overly optimistic with that measuring tape.

Stop NOW before you grow to mandingo size proportions in 2 months :eek:.

6. B_amadorcoreano

B_amadorcoreano New Member

I think it don't work so easy , and you must have perfect knowlwge how to handled the methofd because it could result very dangerouos for penis .
    Is possible see increament in your supose penis flacid condition 1,5 to 2 " .
    Flacid condition vary , but when you are in cold weather , cold water bath ectc.. is posible see wich is the shorter flaccid penis measure ,
    The rest penis measure oscilate between the shorter measure(flaccid ) and a little close the erection posicion , it can be manifested with out full penis hardness but yes with lenght .
    So I can see a big increase in your new flacid measure ,that may be can affect penis muscle by expand , and just only 0,5 inches plus erect .

7. smlck4u

smlck4u New Member

Hey guys i wanna start jelqing but not sure the best way to start out or the best technique to use could anybody help such as where to begin? thanks

8. D_William Howard Shaft

D_William Howard Shaft Account Disabled

OK ok...maybe I was a little optomistic here...but the flacid length is true.

The girth size...maybe I started at 5.5...Hell I wish I wrote it down.

9. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Doubtful....that you gained anything...fluid retention at best in 2 weeks time...in a month or two who knows.

10. Simba26

Simba26 New Member

Hey guys, I am onto day 2 and No I dont have any results to post - haha.

Keeping at it will be my biggest problem but over the coming weeks and months if I can see any change I will be sure to post it, :)

Draft saved Draft deleted