What to expect?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by mcnormal, Mar 8, 2007.

1. mcnormal

mcnormal New Member

I've started jelqing the last couple of weeks and sometimes hours afterwards or even the next day I experience brief sharp pain in my penis. Is this normal?
    Thanks

2. Bulgarian One

Bulgarian One New Member

Albums:
    not at all my suggestion is go to see doctor. A several weeks ago I had a bad sex with my girlfriend something happen,i notice blood in the condom. SO i visit my personal doctor and the tests showed i got some infection.. i was treated for a week and now i am perfectly healthy again. So earlier the better is my opinion.

3. mcnormal

mcnormal New Member

I don't think its anything that serious, it kind of feels like a result of the exercise, like its been worked a bit. Just wondered how its supposed to feel afterwards thats all.

4. mcnormal

mcnormal New Member

Also pain was probably the wrong word to use here.

5. gq4real

gq4real New Member

I jelq as well and in my opinion you should not feel any pain. Your penis should feel thicker and heavier, sometimes "tired" similar to how your muscles feel after you lift weights or run. Regarding the sharp pain? Does this "pain" occur on the upper left side of your penis near the head? If so, it is probably your nerve bundle in which you have aggrevated and they are inflammed. You are probably applying too much pressure on your penis. If you are new to PE and have not "conditioned" your penis too much pressure or sessions too long can irritate some very important pieces of your penis. Take it slow and easy, but be theral. I hope you achieve your goals!

6. mcnormal

mcnormal New Member

It was kind of in the mid right side really, I will definitely take it easy though. Its hard to know what correct pressure is really. I think that I probably stretched the penis too much while jelqing, the feeling I got was along those lines it felt worked in a stretched way, kind of in the base area. Only lasted for a second or two though.
    Flacid I am definitely hanging a bit heavier than before. I didn't measure before but I'm currently 5" x 4" flacid.

Draft saved Draft deleted