what to wear at a co ed gym

Rlit19591959

1st Like
Media
I just join to local ymca and what type of shorts should i wear ? age 49 male married, this is a mix gym men and women, i have all kine of shorts to wear bike shorts to loose running shorts.:cool:

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I go to a go a co-ed gym and wear sneakers, cotton knit shorts, jockstrap under the shorts - some guys wear compression shorts instead oif a jockstrap, a tee shirt (with or without sleeves) and a sweat band. I go to the gym to do a workout, about 2 hours at a time at least 3 times a week, so the clothes I wear are designed to become sweaty, not to show how big my cock is under my shorts or meet someone.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Black or navy mesh basketball shorts are great for the gym. They are longer than running shorts and provide a little more modesty on the bench. I look for the ones with pockets, usually Champion. Nike has some nice ones, too.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
who in the world wears bike shorts to the gym? basketball or lacrosse shorts comon

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
who in the world wears bike shorts to the gym? basketball or lacrosse shorts comon

If by bike shorts you mean compression shorts, then guilty here. There is also a guy who rides his bike to the gym and works out in his bicycle shorts.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
compression shorts and any other shorts, CB? when u gonna show that new vid to the masses? :wink:

I mean compressions shorts over undershorts (briefs of a sweat-wicking material). The compression shorts are of a fairly heavy nylon fabric; they are not themselves undershorts. You see a bulge, but it is not clearly defined.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually wear white trainers/t-shirt, black mesh basketball shorts. No socks or underwear.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just join to local ymca and what type of shorts should i wear ? age 49 male married, this is a mix gym men and women, i have all kine of shorts to wear bike shorts to loose running shorts.:cool:

you are 49 years old and have no idea what to wear to a gym???? are you from another planet ??? have you never watched television or read a magazine...looked at pictures..walked by a gym...seen people coming out of a gym...? been to a gym? what a ridiculous question....