What to wear to School Undie Run

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_alanp, Oct 30, 2011.

1. B_alanp

B_alanp New Member

Thoughts? Boxers seem kinda lame since most of the male population wears your generic fruit of the loom or hanes. Things with pouches seem kinda risky though. What if I wanna show off? What if I wanna be conservative cause my friends might see me ?

-Thanks

2. wakk231

wakk231 Member

Try boxer briefs, in a jockie-shorts style, which is basically shorter legged boxer briefs. Aussie Bum has some nice styles, and they totally accentuate your package. Not too risky, but just enough I'd say.

3. parchissi

Gold Member

Why r u so worried about what the guys are gonna think - or say - if they SEE you? Who gives a damn!!! Wear what you feel comfortable in - or try commando - then you will please everyone....!!!.....

4. hairyjockwla

hairyjockwla Member

Hell, if you can get away with it, wear a jockstrap. Wish we had these runs when I was in school.

5. B_rzl

B_rzl New Member

briefs are great for those things. if you place ur cock up you can show nthing at all, and helps if you get hard. when you bend him down you can make as big a bulge as you want. show us your results

6. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    Be braisin, where a jock. If not, go for the standard white brief. No boxers. They always look like my gra.dmas table cloths.

7. docilej

docilej Member

A "cock sox" brief

8. calvinkleinguy

calvinkleinguy Active Member

Albums:
    i very much doubt this. men these days think alot more of their undies these days. take yourself.for example, your worrying about undies. wear a nice pair of designer boxer breifs. they have style, confort and support you when running so your cock and balls dont bounce about.

9. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Be BRAZEN. Learn to spell.

I agree, tho. Be a fuckin man and wear a jockstrap. If you can't bring yourself to do that, ( and why would you be shy on an underwear run?), at least wear a pouch brief.

10. B_alanp

B_alanp New Member

The problem with briefs is that Wouldn't people be able to tell your size or atleast vaguely have an estimation ?

11. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If it's an undie run, then the whole point is to be seen in your underwear, is it not? Think about it. If you weren't just a little bit into exhibitionism, you'd stand on the sidelines and be jealous of your classmates who have the balls to do it.

This is your opportunity to man up, sac up, and just get out there and do it. Don't be thinking that guys (or girls) are going to mock you regarding your underwear choice. The point is you're out there, and you are doing it. Some people are going to be attracted to what you show, and others won't. Some will make sure to get a peek, others won't be interested. You know what? That's no different than when you're wearing your jeans- and that's ok. You'll never please everyone- but you can please a lot of them! :)

I think the question to be asked is: what do you wear regular days? And what is the norm with the guys around you? Looking at pictures online of this (and other simillar events) from prior years, the choices are pretty wide. Are you running by yourself or in a pack of buddies? Do you have your boys around you who will give you group courage to keep the event wild and fun? OR are you planning on running as a lone wolf? Are you planning on competing to win, or just to say that you did it?

If you wear boxers on a regular day to day, running in them might being either a dick slip or aching balls later from running without support. Alternatively, you might get excited from all the flopping, and then you've got a flimsy tent tempting exposure. Wear a jockstrap under boxers- and if you get pantsed you'll look like an athlete with a nicely framed ass. Don't fall for the "jocks are gay" line either... you're a man- and nothing is more masculine for a workout or competition than having the legit athletic gear for the game.

If you wear basic hanes/FTL tighty whites, you're really doing an "undy run" old school- and you could, if asked, say that was your point. Be cheesy, and be flirtatious- "Did you like what you saw?" to either boys or girls who comment. It takes a guy with a good self-confidence to expose himself in basic white briefs, just because the media and pop culture (movies/tv) have assigned a negative or comedic meaning to it. It's a great way to show off the goods, however, if you want the extra attention or if you have a tight body to pull it off. A name brand (Calvins, 2xist, even GAP, Banana Republic, etc) will show you gave it some thought and wore your best- I'd suggest a NEW pair right out of the package to avoid any discoloration.

If you wear colored basic briefs on a regular day to day (colored hanes/ftl) I'd say you should have a tight athletic body that will show off a muscular tight ass in the back. Kinda like you just rolled out of bed and hit the street. Otherwise, unfortunately it's like that old saying "beautiful people can get away with so much more" because of how they look, and be admired for their "I don't give a shit" nonchalance.

You're not giving us any pictures so we can't really make other suggestions based upon your body type, but I think the best choice as suggested here by others would be some knit cotton boxer briefs- either white, colored, or pattered. They will give you some better support over cotton boxers, and they gather in at the legs a little to give you an appropriate pouch so that you look like a man and not like a flat Ken doll.

If you don't naturally hang on the bigger side, you might want to wear a ring- either metal or leather to enhance the bulge a bit. If things go big, as they say, "go big or go home!" :) People ARE going to look- the question is are you man enough to let them admire the full you if your boner comes out to play? It's natural- and totally explainable from the run- so if it happens- you just go with the flow.

The BOTTOM LINE (pun intended) is that you're not going to get out of the day without someone looking at your crotch- so decide what kind of guy you are, and what your body would look best in. Then balance that with how you want others to socialize with you- as a confident, don't-take-myself-too-seriously, easy going guy, or someone who is hyper-stressed about how others are going to JUDGE you in a self-revealing situation. Damn talk about talking the fun out of it!

Mentally you gotta be like the football players who wear pants that show brief and jock lines, cups, and compression shorts - your body is what it is- can't change it for this run- and while this race shows more than we usually expect- remember that everyone is in the same situation- faced with the challenge of self-doubt when stripped down to just their underwear. Imagine you're Spartacus- be proud of your body and get out there and have some safe fun with your friends!

#11 mplsingleguy, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  12. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you don't have anything to worry about, that shouldn't be a concern.

Given that it's an undie run, it's not like this is an event to worry about showing too much. Just go with what's comfortable and have fun!

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You can't go wrong with FTL colored boxerbriefs. Red or navy blue are my 2 favorite colors. They look great.

14. mthomson2020

mthomson2020 Member

Albums:
    boxerbriefs or trunks if youre nervous about it but "want to show off"

though briefs may be "shunned" in a college setting, most people dont wear what they usually wear to undie runs. when we had one at UT, there were a whole lot of guys in briefs, and I know they don't wear briefs normally.

but every guy (90%) owns/wears boxerbriefs at least on occassion. those are tight and can show off like you want to

15. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

Is this like a panty raid drill in drawers? Fuck it and go naked! I did once, except wore a cowboy hat.

16. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Check out this video from the 2010 UT Axe Undie Run (kind of strange that it goes backwards) and you'll see that both the guys and the girls have everything imaginable on. Just wear what you're comfortable with.

2010 UT axe undie run - YouTube

Good luck man!

17. B_alanp

B_alanp New Member

Any suggestions for Calvin Klein ?

18. Blorkin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Sadly most Americans wear horrid underwear (source: freshpair national underwear day). I would suggest getting some underwear that really shows what you got. Get an enhancing brief. Go with Andrew Christian, Cocksox, or Intymen (personal favorite brands). In fact Intymen is currently on sale (go with the Fill-it brief or boxer brief). Just remember everyone is going to see what you got anyway because it will be bouncing about anyway. Therefor you should just let it show...say "I have a big dick and I don't care who sees it". In my opinion a lot of women think confidence is sexy (just don't be over confident). Have fun.

19. mthomson2020

mthomson2020 Member

Albums:
    CK X underwear

I won't wear anything else hardly now.

But I'd suggest their micro trunk. The briefs are a little too short on the sides for my liking

Draft saved Draft deleted