What to wear under boardshorts?

Pyreath

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks to you all for the help on my previous thread on speedos in europe. So I guess ill have both handy for the beach!

One question comes to mind, what do you guys wear under boardshorts? I've seen some of my mates wearing boxers underneath, but personally I go commando.

Any thoughts?

D_Telly_Bigballas

Account Disabled
Media
i usually go commando under boardies if i'm swimming. boardies can be used as casual clothes tho, so if i'm wearing them like that i'd usually just wear my normal underwear (boxer briefs or satin boxers)

D_Telly_Bigballas

Account Disabled
Media
That's kind of weird to me that your friend wears boxers under board shorts (sorry!) I don't wear anything and i don't think most men do. That is unless I'm surfing, I needing more control so I don't squash my nuts on the board when I sit up so I wear a swimmer's jock, keeps everything packed in but doesn't have that huge waist band normal jocks do. It breathes better than I think a speedo would too.
do a lot of surfers wear jockstraps under their boardies? i've never heard of that before but maybe it's more of an american thing

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks to you all for the help on my previous thread on speedos in europe. So I guess ill have both handy for the beach!

One question comes to mind, what do you guys wear under boardshorts? I've seen some of my mates wearing boxers underneath, but personally I go commando.

Any thoughts?

Personally I wear a speedo under boardshorts about 95% of the time, and then nothing the other 5%,

thats because I like to have the option if i want to remove the boardshorts to go for a swim or to get a better tan then i have to have something on under.

And that way when you go to the beach you'll already have both on, so you can decide what you want to wear at a moments notice

Go commando if u prefer that. I go commando most of the time, but if the boardshort is loose, I wear a speedo underneath, just in case :wink:

Yea it can be hot to see the rim of a speedo under boardshorts and super hot if the boardshorts are just a bit saggy or seethru and make it super obvious that the guy has a speedo on under

i usually wear a speedo underneath

Hey nashboy, you should never be wearing boardshorts you should definitely always be rocking a speedo everywhere you go...

That's kind of weird to me that your friend wears boxers under board shorts (sorry!) I don't wear anything and i don't think most men do. That is unless I'm surfing, I needing more control so I don't squash my nuts on the board when I sit up so I wear a swimmer's jock, keeps everything packed in but doesn't have that huge waist band normal jocks do. It breathes better than I think a speedo would too.

isn't it pretty obvious that your wearing a swimmers jock under, does it feel weird to wear a swimmers jock in the water? I've only ever worn a swimmers jock under shorts with a slim waistband..

do a lot of surfers wear jockstraps under their boardies? i've never heard of that before but maybe it's more of an american thing

i've never heard of the jockstrap thing until this thread, from my understanding most surfers don't wear anything under their boardshorts, and if there wearing a wetsuit they don't wear anything under those either...

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're supposed to wear nothing underneath them, but PieterJoke is right, if they're loose, wear a speedo underneath. I never wear anything under mine. Fortunately, though, mine have never accidentally come off in public, but my luck is bound to run out eventually.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear nothing under my swimshorts. Mind you, they're not exactly boardshorts and stop well above my knee. Wearing anything underneath them is uncomfortable and unnecessary, I'd say.